Laura Ingraham BUSTED In Her RAMPANT Hypocrisy!!!

Laura spent most of her summer and fall programs harping against Romney and his campaign. And I listen to her; not reading about her from some left wing political hack out there.

Obama really should have given her an invitation. There were a number of programs that she did that if you were a Romney supporter you'd be reaching for a sharp object to slit your wrists.

I swear she wanted Obama to win some days. :lol:

Oh, please, Laura!!! Fox is being so nasty about this visit and they have no right to be. Why in the hell they have a problem with it is a mystery to me. They have all made it clear that they dislike President Obama intensely.

FOX & Friends ‘Outraged’ Over White House Invitation To MSNBC Hosts (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

FOX & Friends pitched an on-air fit yesterday when they learned “influential progressives” from MSNBC were invited to the White House to meet with the president.

FOX News consistently passes off lies as news. On July 17, 2012 a FOX headline read “Obama birth record ‘definitely fraudulent,’ Sheriff Joe Arpaio says.” In August, FOX accused Obama of calling Romney a felon and purposely misled their audience. It’s no wonder FOX was not on the White House Briefing guest list—but watching the hissy fit does make for some entertaining FOX drama and only enforces the fact they have little or no credibility.

View attachment 22955

Yahoo news and Huff Po reported the same quote of Arpaio.

Here ya go sparky.

Ariz. sheriff says Obama birth certificate is fake - Yahoo! News
news.yahoo.com/ariz-sheriff-says-obama-birth-certificat... - United States
18 Jul 2012 – Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in ... "President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is ... Unless someone had a copy of Adobe Illustrator back in the 60's, it is definitely FAKE.

Joe Arpaio Birther Probe Reveals Findings On Obama's 'Fraudulent ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../joe-arpaio-birther-probe-_n_1681428.h...
17 Jul 2012 – Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in March that ... Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent,' Sheriff Joe Arpaio says ...

Google

Regarding the "felon issue". From Politico.

Obama team: Romney committed a felony or lied to voters

Obama team: Romney committed a felony or lied to voters - POLITICO.com

This little gem. And you're touting the line that Fox News misled. What a joke!:lol:

“This is serious business,” said Bob Bauer, the Obama campaign’s counsel, in a conference call for reporters coming after the Boston Globe published a story Thursday that calls into question the timeline of Romney’s involvement of the firm that the Republican candidate has been promulgating for years.

Deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter laid out the issue as the Obama team sees it: “Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature, was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony."

Wow, so now politico is becoming the National Enquire too..

this is as much a yawner as the one about Ann Coulter

but panties do seem to have get in a bunch over something

Laura spent most of her summer and fall programs harping against Romney and his campaign. And I listen to her; not reading about her from some left wing political hack out there.

Obama really should have given her an invitation. There were a number of programs that she did that if you were a Romney supporter you'd be reaching for a sharp object to slit your wrists.

I swear she wanted Obama to win some days. :lol:

link?

Forum List

Back