Laundry problem--need advice

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Tim is being great about helping with laundry since the w&d are downstairs. I have a knee problem that makes it hard for me to go up & down a lot, especially with a heavy load. Now I am pg, it is especially crucial I don't strain myself.

He threw my stuff in with his clothes. He must have had a pen in his pocket, because there is now blue ink all over 4 brand new work shirts i just bought last week. I have only worn them once.

I am devistated because I got these all on seasonal clearance, and I am certain there are no more left in my size. I am so pissed because I always tell him to check his pockets before just throwing his stuff in. Of course, most of the ink got on MY clothes :mad: , and only a little on his. And he works in road construction, so its not like it really matters. Some got on my son's clothes, but they are summer items, so I am not too worried, since he won't be able to wear them next year anyway-they're a bit small now. But I would like to save them for our new little bean, if we have a boy.

Is there anything that takes out blue pen ink without bleach?

I use Shout, and it works great, but I haven't used it on ink. I remember some people on a MB saying that OxyClean is the best stain remover they'd ever used.

If the clothes went through the heat of a dryer, it's probably hopeless.

Abbey Normal said:
I use Shout, and it works great, but I haven't used it on ink. I remember some people on a MB saying that OxyClean is the best stain remover they'd ever used.

If the clothes went through the heat of a dryer, it's probably hopeless.

I can't find it around here anymore, but Borateem would get ink, marker out in a flash.

Kathianne said:
I can't find it around here anymore, but Borateem would get ink, marker out in a flash.
http://www.restockit.com/browseproducts/Borateem-Laundry-Powder--(14401DIAL).html

Forum List

Back