Laughing Ann Coulter is so angry!

I'll bet the Shrub could've picked GEROGE FRIGGIN' WASHINGTON out of a lineup of busts....pinhead.
Hey pinhead, Washington was not on any of the 4 wall sconces Gore pointed to. His bust was "on the extreme right" of the 4 wall sconces. The curator named 5 (FIVE) busts, Franklin on the left, then Lafayette, J P Jones, and Adams and put Washington to the "extreme right" of the other 4, which would have put the bust of Washington in another part of the Tea Room to the right of the 4 wall sconces.

Jefferson's Monticello: Panorama of Tea Room (and Dining Room)

Here's is your MessiahRushie's version of what happened. Gore never pointed to Washington and named the bust of Franklin himself, and Clinton's mind was not read by the pathological liar.

May 5, 2005
RUSH: ... It's kind of like the moment when Al Gore walked into Thomas Jefferson's place (Video at- http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wmv/ru....com/5020/tv_archives/111501_monticello_q.asx ). Monticello. There were all these busts up there. Gore is out there walking around with Clinton with the curator of the place, and Gore is looking thoughtfully, like he's in this great vast museum, and he has one hand on his (imitating for Ditto-camers) like this and his finger is on his chin, and he points to, "Who is that?" and the curator says, "That's George Washington." "Who is that?" "That's Benjamin Franklin." In fact, we have that sound bite from our archives. Here's how that went.

GORE: Who are these people?

CURATOR: This is George Washington on the extreme right, and [1] Benjamin Franklin on the left, and then we have [2] Lafayette and [3] John Paul Jones. And [4] John Adams... (unintelligible) Well, let's head briefly into the guest bedroom.

RUSH: Now, you should have seen Clinton when Gore asked the question. The beauty is the video. Clinton just kind of turns away, "Oh, my. I can't believe he asked that." Because even Clinton knew who George Washington was. So, I mean, these are the smartest people in the world, all right.

The unintentional humor here, yours, is that you don't realize how bizarre that dialog is...

If I, or anyone else on the board, outside of you, WearinTheLipstick, were to come face to face with the figurines of our Founders, we wouldn't feel the need to identify same, but would, rather, assume that eveyone with an education knew who they were- each and every one.

But if you and Al walked into a parking lot, you guys would feel the need to identify several..."chevy"..."ford"..."I even know toyota!"

Hey, is this you, or Al?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪I'm smart‬‏[/ame]
You can't deny that Gore named Founding Father Franklin, and Founding Father Washington was not among the busts on the wall sconces Gore pointed to, so you choose to make an even bigger fool of yourself by pretending that Lafayette and J P Jones are "Founding Fathers" Gore should have recognized, because YOU are too stupid to know they aren't Founding Fathers.
Thank You.

Hey pinhead, Washington was not on any of the 4 wall sconces Gore pointed to. His bust was "on the extreme right" of the 4 wall sconces. The curator named 5 (FIVE) busts, Franklin on the left, then Lafayette, J P Jones, and Adams and put Washington to the "extreme right" of the other 4, which would have put the bust of Washington in another part of the Tea Room to the right of the 4 wall sconces.

Jefferson's Monticello: Panorama of Tea Room (and Dining Room)

Here's is your MessiahRushie's version of what happened. Gore never pointed to Washington and named the bust of Franklin himself, and Clinton's mind was not read by the pathological liar.

May 5, 2005
RUSH: ... It's kind of like the moment when Al Gore walked into Thomas Jefferson's place (Video at- http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wmv/ru....com/5020/tv_archives/111501_monticello_q.asx ). Monticello. There were all these busts up there. Gore is out there walking around with Clinton with the curator of the place, and Gore is looking thoughtfully, like he's in this great vast museum, and he has one hand on his (imitating for Ditto-camers) like this and his finger is on his chin, and he points to, "Who is that?" and the curator says, "That's George Washington." "Who is that?" "That's Benjamin Franklin." In fact, we have that sound bite from our archives. Here's how that went.

GORE: Who are these people?

CURATOR: This is George Washington on the extreme right, and [1] Benjamin Franklin on the left, and then we have [2] Lafayette and [3] John Paul Jones. And [4] John Adams... (unintelligible) Well, let's head briefly into the guest bedroom.

RUSH: Now, you should have seen Clinton when Gore asked the question. The beauty is the video. Clinton just kind of turns away, "Oh, my. I can't believe he asked that." Because even Clinton knew who George Washington was. So, I mean, these are the smartest people in the world, all right.

The unintentional humor here, yours, is that you don't realize how bizarre that dialog is...

If I, or anyone else on the board, outside of you, WearinTheLipstick, were to come face to face with the figurines of our Founders, we wouldn't feel the need to identify same, but would, rather, assume that eveyone with an education knew who they were- each and every one.

But if you and Al walked into a parking lot, you guys would feel the need to identify several..."chevy"..."ford"..."I even know toyota!"

Hey, is this you, or Al?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪I'm smart‬‏[/ame]
You can't deny that Gore named Founding Father Franklin, and Founding Father Washington was not among the busts on the wall sconces Gore pointed to, so you choose to make an even bigger fool of yourself by pretending that Lafayette and J P Jones are "Founding Fathers" Gore should have recognized, because YOU are too stupid to know they aren't Founding Fathers.
Thank You.

Sorry, Ed....I'll have to put PC's IQ over yours any day of the week. just sayin....

Hey, is this you, or Al?

YouTube - ‪I'm smart‬‏
Thank You.

Sorry, Ed....I'll have to put PC's IQ over yours any day of the week. just sayin....
Sorry, but you lack the IQ to make such a judgment. Just sayin'....

Because in her heart she's a feminist. Intellectually she's a conservative. The two conditions aren't reconciable.
I was right. That's funny. :lol:

How do you know what's in her heart? Do you have any quotes from her to back up your assertion?

Or is this yet another case of an arrogant, smart-ass liberal confusing his opinion for fact because he can't tolerate differing viewpoints?

Yes. Yes, I think it is.

No, you're a fat old dullard who doesn't have the brains to distinguish an opinion from a claim of fact without being spoonfed a big blinking IMHO.
Kinda late in the game for the ol' "But it's just my oPINion!!" defense, innit? :lol:

Ann Coulter is what some in the business would call a media whore. She touts herself as a Constitutional lawyer - my problem is that I've not discovered whose Constitution. Ann Coulter also demonstrates that there are too many unemployed attorneys in this country.

But that's not my biggest problem with her? Ann Coulter has one purpose and one purpose only, which is to garner as much self-idolizing publicity as possible. To further this goal and herself along the path to achieve it, Ann has just never been a girl who bothers checking accuracy of her information or give much thought as to whether a personal commentary barb is appropriate for a particular time and place.

As a woman, I am 100% supportive of successful women. I am, however, 100% un-supportive of those, male or female, whose principle purpose for achieving success is the opportunity it affords them to misuse their position and/or power.

Ann Coulter's comment, awhile back regarding 9/11 widows using their tragedies as a means to fleece the government and live the high life, was so far beyond the pale of acceptable commentary I've not listened to her since. Publicly testing the bounds of common decency and how much is too much are Coulter's stock and trade. She uses TV appearances and any public outing to unleash her right-wingnut politics and/or distinctly off-centered people opinions.

I would, however, be most interested in any information about the Constitution in which Ann Coulter, Esq. is an expert or the country of its origin.

To date any Constitutional interpretations provided by Coulter compared to those of its writers, past Presidents and Supreme Court Judges leave me to conclude she cannot possibly be an expert in a document she's never read.

Uh-huh. Lefty's been telling us that the Constitution sports an interpretation akin to something radically different than the classical liberalism of the Anglo-American tradition since the 1960s especially. The next time I run into a leftist who can comprehend the simple, self-evident truth that institutions do not exist in ideological vacuums, I'll let you know. Hasn't happened yet . . . and until it does, I will not have met a leftist who comprehends what the First Amendment means, for example, relative to a public education system.

As for inaccuracy . . . such as? Specifics? Or are we supposed to just take your word on it?

Never bothers to check? Oh, really? Never bothers to check? LOL!

Oops. So much your credibility.

My experience with lefty is that the putative inaccuracy of others typically comes down to little more than the rejection of his historically revised worldview.

I like the cut of your jib, bro...just one little addendum:

"radically different than the classical liberalism of the Anglo-American tradition since the 1960s especially."

Woodrow Wilson, a progressive, a statist, an anti-Constitutionalist, who believed in the collective over the rights of the individual, and despised the views of the Founders.

"Wilson wrote in “The State,” 1889, that "Government does now whatever experience permits or the times demand." His writings attack the Constitution, and the ideas of natural and individual rights. Along with Frank J. Goodnow, they pioneered the concept of the ‘administrative state,’ which separated the administration of government from the limitations of constitutional government."
American progressivism: a reader - Google Books

Talk about a hundred years war....

I have no problem with that. That's why I used the word "especially". We're on the same page. I know all about ol' Woodpile, a fascist at heart. On another thread I list him as the second worst president in history.

He was a dangerous, moralizing little prick. :cuckoo:

See links:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-the-worst-president-ever-2.html#post3697623

Also, I note a "bad write" on this one. It should read "followed by Johnson, Carter. . . ."
And again, below that, "So why is he [FDR] not regarded by me to be [insert "among"] the worst. . . ."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-the-worst-president-ever-5.html#post3698262

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-the-worst-president-ever-7.html#post3700736

Last edited:
transsexual.jpg

coulteralien.jpg

Yep. The best things about an eating disorder:

Less money on groceries, more money for booze and cigarettes.

The heartbreak of menstruation only troubles you once or twice a year.

There's less of yourself to hate.

Ahhhh...the lefties... the self proclaimed champions of women. Warms the heart it does. You are a credit to the feminists everywhere,they have taught you well. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back