Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

No you stupid fucking whore, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin, it has to do with you being an illegal diseased piece of shit that has no respect for the laws in this country.
and your family members without papers can get the F out of the country too, nobody wants your nasty refried bean stained ass living here.
No offense intended mind you.
Whites in the south are more diseased than all Mexicans in Mexico. We need to replace everyone of those people like MP with Mexicans who want to live the American dream.
proof?
or are you just making shit up again so people might decide to let you stay in the country.
You are making stuff up, so now shake your tiny fists in the air since you got caught.

They said it was a joke, but this shit is no damned joke.

Talking about helping illegals take back Mexico.
That's a federal crime.

Defending a position you don't like isn't a crime. Federal or otherwise.

That's a federal crime.

Actually speech can be a crime. Don't ever think you are not liable for what you say.

That's a federal crime.

Actually speech can be a crime. Don't ever think you are not liable for what you say.

Some legal advice? Are you a lawyer, or do you just play one on the forum?

Works for me if we repatriate all that territory to Mexico. Of course, all persons residing therein are immediately Mexican citizens and are therefore ineligible to collect any money or other benefits from the US. They are fully entitled to vote in any and all Mexican elections, but not elections selecting US representatives. It would be interesting to see how a strict enforcement, ala Mexican standards, of immigration regulations would pan out. Anyone who could prove US citizenship would be permitted to relocate to any US destination of their choice.

As a white person, I say Thank God for non-whites, being that they're saving the USA from fascism/stalinism. We white people owe them, big time.

Nothing like taking revenge on someone enforcing the law.
Seems to be an approved, sanctioned activity for regime-approved special groups. Imagine if "whites" were acting similarly towards a Hispanic/black/latino government official.

It is a strong narrative that every person of color is a victim. It is a lie, but it works on low information voters.

Seems to be an approved, sanctioned activity for regime-approved special groups. Imagine if "whites" were acting similarly towards a Hispanic/black/latino government official.

It is a strong narrative that every person of color is a victim. It is a lie, but it works on low information voters.

Ole whitey is already whining about being a victim - and won't even be a minority until around 2045 according to the U.S. Census Bureau. What goes around comes around...

Ole whitey is already whining about being a victim - and won't even be a minority until around 2045 according to the U.S. Census Bureau. What goes around comes around...

What does race have to do with law and order?

Good question. Ask racist birther Joe Arpaio.

Good question. Ask racist birther Joe Arpaio.
No I am asking you, illegals are illegal. Joe has nothing to do with the laws he enforces. If you want to have no law and order by selectively enforcing laws you are contributing to racism by setting people apart from the law. It won't work. Equal justice is the only answer. But you do not want equal you want special. Wrong.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Go Latinos!

Tell you what, the Latinos are constantly stealing Indian land and rights in the place we now call Mexico.
But as you say, "GO LATINOS"
At this point in human history, it would be great if we all just started respecting each other rights but also respecting rule of law. Unless we want to keep diving back into history, bringing up old conflicts and refighting all over again.
I get that American natives got completely screwed by our US government and greedy business people, and I'm ashamed of that part of history. But something tells me you and other natives can now fare much better living in a nation under US control than Mexican control. You want to give it back? whay dont you just move to Mexico now if you hate white people still? Go make a home in the latino paradise .

Mexico Struggles to Come to Grips With Treatment of Indians

"There isn't any racism in Mexico because we have no blacks," goes a common saying that ignores several realities, including Mexico's small Afro-Caribbean population.

Forum List

Back