Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Joe Arpaio

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Go Latinos!
You do realize you're talking treason if you're an American citizen, right?

I don't think you know what treason is.

Undocumented immigrants are playing a leading role in the campaign aiming to take him down.

PHOENIX ― Belén Gutiérrez will cast her first ballot in a U.S. election on Nov. 8. But she might have let the opportunity slip by, if not for Berta Rita.

In the weeks ahead of Election Day, Rita has driven 40 minutes into town every afternoon to knock on doors in Phoenix’s heavily Mexican-American West side on behalf of the Bazta Arpaio campaign. When Gutiérrez answered, she said she’d looked forward to voting since she became a U.S. citizen two years ago, but found the process unfamiliar and intimidating. When she couldn’t find her early voting ballot, Gutiérrez accepted an offer for a free lift to her polling station on Election Day.

In an election where GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s farcical attacks against Mexicans and other immigrants have energized the Latino vote, Gutiérrez has a more local reason to cast a ballot this year.

“More than anything, I want to get [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio out,” Gutiérrez told HuffPost. “I’ve got a lot of family here who don’t have papers. I don’t want him after us just because we’ve got Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

More: Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Arpaio

Hurray for Latinos! It warms my heart to see them reclaiming their stolen birthright.
You mean claiming the Jews reward...Soros is financing their vote.

Treason? For applauding Latinos for voting back their stolen birthright? Funny...
You're giving aide and comfort to the enemy, applauding criminals stealing U.S. property.

That's treason....if you're a U.S. citzen.

Yeah, those "enemy" Latino-American citizens. Shame on them for exercising their voting rights. You should report them to Adolf Trump.

Treason? For applauding Latinos for voting back their stolen birthright? Funny...
You're giving aide and comfort to the enemy, applauding criminals stealing U.S. property.

Yeah, those "enemy" Latino-American citizens. Shame on them for exercising their voting rights. You should report them to Adolf Trump.
First of all, every one of them deserves to be deported for conspiring against the U.S., because they swore an oath to defend and protect the U.S.

And you deserve to be thrown in jail for treason. If you actively work toward this goal you would be guilty of a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government.

If Trump wins, you might want to leave the country.

Except your own article says they are illegals....that;s not citizens you fucking dope

First of all, every one of them deserves to be deported for conspiring against the U.S., because they swore an oath to defend and protect the U.S.

And you deserve to be thrown in jail for treason. If you actively work toward this goal you would be guilty of a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government.

Funny. I not only "actively work toward this goal" - I loudly fucking applaud it.

Funny. I not only "actively work toward this goal" - I loudly fucking applaud it.
Well, I think the FBI needs to know about your stinking treasonous ass.

You're on ignore and I'm reporting your posts.

the one in the article was an illegal, there are no voting rights for illegals.

Well, I think the FBI needs to know about your sinking treason ass.

Don't you mean "stinking" treason ass?

I doubt you've actively worked a day in your miserable life...just sat around the old reservation whining about whitey and drinking firewater

Well, I think the FBI needs to know about your sinking treasonous ass.

wait, dont report it just yet, we dont want to take valuable resources away from the FBI's investigation of the head traitor hillary.

I doubt you've actively worked a day in your miserable life...just sat around the old reservation whining about whitey and drinking firewater

Yep, I've done my share of that. The rez is beautiful - on horseback and some good firewater. The grass is also nice...

Undocumented immigrants are playing a leading role in the campaign aiming to take him down.

PHOENIX ― Belén Gutiérrez will cast her first ballot in a U.S. election on Nov. 8. But she might have let the opportunity slip by, if not for Berta Rita.

In the weeks ahead of Election Day, Rita has driven 40 minutes into town every afternoon to knock on doors in Phoenix’s heavily Mexican-American West side on behalf of the Bazta Arpaio campaign. When Gutiérrez answered, she said she’d looked forward to voting since she became a U.S. citizen two years ago, but found the process unfamiliar and intimidating. When she couldn’t find her early voting ballot, Gutiérrez accepted an offer for a free lift to her polling station on Election Day.

In an election where GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s farcical attacks against Mexicans and other immigrants have energized the Latino vote, Gutiérrez has a more local reason to cast a ballot this year.

“More than anything, I want to get [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio out,” Gutiérrez told HuffPost. “I’ve got a lot of family here who don’t have papers. I don’t want him after us just because we’ve got Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

More: Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Arpaio

Hurray for Latinos! It warms my heart to see them reclaiming their stolen birthright.
their STOLEN birthright?....what stolen right was that?...

I doubt he has even ever been on a reservation. My guess is he lives in some government funded run down brownstone in some crime laden city.
you are most likely correct with your assumption that not so much as one day of work can be linked to him however

Well, I think the FBI needs to know about your sinking treasonous ass.

wait, dont report it just yet, we dont want to take valuable resources away from the FBI's investigation of the head traitor hillary.
A black guy in my shop called the FBI over some white guys talking about shooting Obama and they showed up to question them.
They said it was a joke, but this shit is no damned joke.

Talking about helping illegals take back Mexico.
That's a federal crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back