Latinos are the majority in California again.

Sure, why not? We can mention the $15 million the U.S. Paid Mexico for the land as a provision of same.

Not true.
The US created the conditions for war by annexing Mexican lands.
They offered to buy the rest, but Mexico didn't wish to sell.
When the Mexicans tried to remove American expansionist forces, they won the first battle, but eventually lost the war.
As the winners of the war America caused, America was in a position to negotiate pretty much anything it wanted.

dont matter if i have been there or not......Indonesia is classified as a medium developed nation which is the 3rd level of 4.....which makes Indonesia a 3rd world Country....when they get to level 2-High Human Development they will still be considered 3rd world,just more developed....UN rules not mine....

Would you be kind enough to post a link to that, please?

The old fashioned term, "Third world" was a cold war term suggesting a country was non aligned to either the Soviet union or the United states.
It later came to mean poorer countries, with most thinking of lumps of Africa or countries colonised by various western powers (such as the old US colonial Philippines). but that term is no longer used.
When one thinks of 'third world', one gets an impression of mud huts and grass skirts (Hawaii style), or hicks, as uneducated as they are well armed (such as in many southern US states), not the vast city we see with Jakarta, a place where LED lighting is the norm, far ahead of countries such as the UK or US, where they still want 100 old technology or still think CF bulbs are the top of the tree.
And...we've never had a president's penis described in court.
having LED light bulbs has jackshit to do with the criteria for this.....
Human Development Reports

No - but it does show how backwards some developed countries are.
So. now we have the numbers, how happy are the people?

In Indonesia, everyone smiles and enjoys life, regardless of what 'things' they own - how about America?

The US created the conditions for war by annexing Mexican lands....

Wrong, ignorant gnat. Texas was an independent, sovereign nation at the time and Mexico fired the first shots of the war.

People without a clue often use insults in place of a valid point.

In Indonesia, everyone smiles and enjoys life, regardless of what 'things' they own - how about America?

Indonesia is a shariah shit hole-----Christians are fleeing its filth by the thousands --------once the LITERATE Christians are gone-----the pile of muzzie shit will be what muzzie shit are-------stinking dogs licking the ass of muhummad and his whore daughter----slut FATIMAH

look i worked with 3 people from your "land"....they all went back to visit every few years.....some of the pictures they showed us of the people told me that not everyone is smiling and enjoying life in Indonesia...Americans may be disgruntled about what is going on right now,but i bet the great majority of them would stay here in the US if given a choice to live here or Indonesia....and i bet a whole lot of Indonesians would leave in a heartbeat to come here or another "advanced" Country.....you moved there fred,no one twisted your arm,now accept the fact that you live in a medium developed country,its the way it is.....

Forum List

Back