Latino Workers Replaced "Lazy" White and Non-Latino Counterparts, Lawsuit Says

Your bitter because your friend was denied over diabetes and you blame immigrants for her being denied a spot? The reason she was denied was her diabetes makes the surgery too complicated not because of an immigrant. No one is at fault but your friend's poor health for her death..stop looking for someone to beat up over it when it was no one's fault but the fact she had diabetes made her denial happen..even if every immigrant was removed from the list tomorrow...we even put people in foreign countries on the list....she still would have been denied her spot on the list.

Not immigrant, ILLEGAL ALIEN. Don't you dare compare the two. They are in no way alike. Legal immigrants wait sometimes years to get here. They don't just sneak across our border and start collecting welfare. IN fact, legal immigrants must have sponsors that guarantee that the immigrant won't go on welfare for years. How do I know this? My sister in law came here legally from Thailand, my brother in law came here legally from Canada, my cousin in law came her legally from Germany, my friend came here legally from Hong Kong..... they deserve your respect, not to be lumped in with ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Don't I dare? You aren't my mother so please stop trying to act as if you are lecturing me. I am much too old for that. I can do anything I damn well please especially compare the two because the difference between the two is the paperwork...the rest is the same.
They don't start collecting welfare when they sneak across the border see there you go with ridiculous false and malicious lies again. I don't care what you know...if you knew anything you would also know that illegal immigrants are prohbited by LAW from receving welfare and are disqualified AUTOMATICALLY. Secondly, I know all about the immigration process a hell of a lot more than you ever thought of knowing from your sister in law from Thailand that also failed to tell you that the US embassy workers have been known for selling visas in Thailand for 5k. I worked in the field of immigration for 15 years...you aren't going to teach me anything..

The difference between the two is paperwork, money, waiting periods, medical tests, sponsors, etc.

They almost didn't let my sister in law in because during her medical test they found a bullet. She couldn't tell them where it came from. Apparently, sometime before the age of 6, she was shot. She doesn't remember how or why and her mother refused to tell her. That almost nixed her coming at all. And you think someone who sneaks across our border is just getting out of paperwork? If if that were the only difference, why do you think they have that right? How about the millions of people, including friends of my family that fled Hungary when the communists took over that were never allowed into this country legally and didn't break our laws to get here? No, what you are proposing is a slap in the face to every legal immigrant in this nation and worse to the millions who've been denied visas and didn't break our laws, including friends and relatives of my family. My brother tried for more than 20 years to get his mother in law here from Thailand even for a visit and she was never allowed to see her grandchildren in their own home and you think some illegal has the right to a job and an organ transplant just because they snuck across the border?

you know the people who make visas the hardest to get? Those who get visas and then don't return to their countries when the visa expires. Not those sneaking across the border who never got a visa to begin with...so blame those who skirted the process by lying, coming on a tourist visa and then forgetting it was a vacation they planned.

you know the people who make visas the hardest to get? Those who get visas and then don't return to their countries when the visa expires. Not those sneaking across the border who never got a visa to begin with...so blame those who skirted the process by lying, coming on a tourist visa and then forgetting it was a vacation they planned.

You mean blame the illegal aliens...no problem, I blame them.

I would like to know whay so many people believe that they have the right of passage into the USA??? Why they think that the USA should make things 'easy' for them??? Why we should change our immgiration laws simply because the don't agree with them?? Who, what, and when did this country send out this type of message? Have we become so mealy mouth that now the whole world is on the 'let's kick the arse of the USA'??? And let's do it from the outside AND within. Boy! Do americans need a wake-up call!!!!!

Forum List

Back