Latino Lawmaker Rips Obama for Making It Harder for Illegals to Buy Private Insurance

Obama is letting the xenophobes dictate the debate. Logically, the more people that buy health care the lower the premiums for everyone.

why should tax paying xenophobes be forced to pay for medical care for residents of another country? those illegals aren't going to buy healthcare, they are going to claim they cannot afford it (notice there is a section in the bill that forbids fining them for not having insurance) and they will be provided access to the "public option" know how I know? cause the demoncwats have voted down every proposal set forth that would identify them as illegal residents.

I though we were talking about not letting them buy private healthcare! :confused: If we are talking about not letting illegals into the public option or any UHC system in the future, then I am all for it!

Not allowing treatment at the hospital reaches into moral areas, in which sympathy would easily slide in favor of the person in peril! A better method is treat the person, but then detain the person and deport them!

The SCOTUS had decreed that for humanitarian purposes they must be treated in a life threatening emergency. I'm all for that. I'm not for the hard working xenophobic American citizen being forced to pay for the illegal immigrants to receive cradle to grave entitlements.

who's paying for their care NOW willow? You and me, you betcha...

To not let illegals buy their own health insurance without any government help, is absurd and will only make the bill HIGHER for all of us because we will be paying for all of the emergency room care for all the souls without insurance...and that is just plain STUPID to WANT to put this burden on to us instead of the people who need the care...let them buy insurance if they can, for goodness sakes, until homeland security or ins sends them home.

we should only be paying for emergency life or death care. if we pay for more then I can tell you our government is not to be trusted to keep their word and i don't care how many bullshit bills they put it into. without a means of enforcement it isn't worth the paper it's written on so you need to call your democrats in washington and tell them to do something about enforcement.

Um I'm gonna have to go with the lefties on this one. They absolutely should have to abide by the same rules and penalties as u citizens. But with that said, why on earth wouldn't the Dems make that case. Why on earth would they be soooooo adamant about not inclusing them. Don't the Dems care about the thousands of poor "undocumented" people that are dying in the streets every day? Don't the Dems care about the 17 million people that vanished from Obamas speech? If something doesn't make sense...

Oh and Contessa I know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. Typo bitch.

who's paying for their care NOW willow? You and me, you betcha...

To not let illegals buy their own health insurance without any government help, is absurd and will only make the bill HIGHER for all of us because we will be paying for all of the emergency room care for all the souls without insurance...and that is just plain STUPID to WANT to put this burden on to us instead of the people who need the care...let them buy insurance if they can, for goodness sakes, until homeland security or ins sends them home.

we should only be paying for emergency life or death care. if we pay for more then I can tell you our government is not to be trusted to keep their word and i don't care how many bullshit bills they put it into. without a means of enforcement it isn't worth the paper it's written on so you need to call your democrats in washington and tell them to do something about enforcement.

if they have the flu and use the emergency room to see a doctor, THAT will be paid for by us....i don't know if you consider a broken arm or leg a life or death situation, but THAT will be paid for at emergency room fees by us....if they don't pay their bill...whether in taxes or higher health insurance costs.... if the illegals can buy insurance with their own money, then by God, let them!!!!

This entire thread proves illegals wont be allowed to be covered by this new plan. Good.

LOL..(by the way, this wont hurt obama with the hispanic vote, they wont EVER forget what the republicans did towards Sotomayor.....)

i love the way you ignorant fucks love to place everyone in your manageble little box.

You meant to be funny here right? First you say, I love the way you ignorant fucks.....then you mention our imanageble little box.

Thats funny.

you are what you are you prove it everyday

why should tax paying xenophobes be forced to pay for medical care for residents of another country? those illegals aren't going to buy healthcare, they are going to claim they cannot afford it (notice there is a section in the bill that forbids fining them for not having insurance) and they will be provided access to the "public option" know how I know? cause the demoncwats have voted down every proposal set forth that would identify them as illegal residents.

I though we were talking about not letting them buy private healthcare! :confused: If we are talking about not letting illegals into the public option or any UHC system in the future, then I am all for it!

Not allowing treatment at the hospital reaches into moral areas, in which sympathy would easily slide in favor of the person in peril! A better method is treat the person, but then detain the person and deport them!

The SCOTUS had decreed that for humanitarian purposes they must be treated in a life threatening emergency. I'm all for that. I'm not for the hard working xenophobic American citizen being forced to pay for the illegal immigrants to receive cradle to grave entitlements.

I agree with that. But the argument here is whether we should allow them to buy PRIVATE health insurance. I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact I see huge problems if we don't let them buy health insurance.

I 100% agree with not allowing them to take out a mortgage, buy property, rent an apartment, get employment, supersede law enforcement, received FREE healthcare, receive welfare and receive free education!

Okay,, and then if said insurance company fails to meet the government mandates that will force said company out of business then what happens?

BLAST From The PAST when The Clintons Tired This Shit...

It bears repeating... "WOMB TO THE TOMB" Courtesy Of EIB...

Forum List

Back