Latino kids now majority in state's public schools!

I'll tell you why they dont like the latinization of California , its because they are racist assholes.

California has been"LATINIZED" since the day i got here....and that was 40 years ago....Geezus .....do you think before you post?.....:eusa_eh:

Just 40 years ago?.....come on, you can tell the truth, be honest, Harry. :lol:

"It's no surprise that Latinos make up the new majority in California schools, considering that their numbers have grown by leaps and bounds in recent decades. In 2009, Latinos made up 37 percent of the state's population, a number that continues to increase, according to the California Department of Finance.

But their electoral sway has not grown by similar amounts, because almost 40 percent of adult Latinos in California are ineligible to vote, said Lisa Garcia Bedolla, an associate professor at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education."

"If the majority of the population is becoming bilingual," he said, referring to the growing Latino population learning English, "why shouldn't the white minority also become bilingual?"
THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Latino kids now majority in state's public schools

time for whitey to get some reparations ...............

Get off Pee Wee's bike asshole.

"I know you are but what am I" is not a logical argument.

Now tell me why its a bad thing that the numbers of Latino's in this country are increasing greatly?

Not a problem asshole. As long as they are legal.

Unfortunately there are anywhere 7 to 20 million illegals in this country.

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mayby you feel like providing for them but I sure don't.

dear idiot, If it is not a problem then why are assholes on this thread sayi ng its a problem.

I'll tell you why they dont like the latinization of California , its because they are racist assholes.

Hey genius. This is the United States of America. We do not allow the annexation of part of our territory just because a certain ethnic group gravitates to a certain area.
What you imply is the US should simply cede California back to Mexico.
And you can take your charges of racism( how convenient) and cram them where the sun doesn't shine.
We no longer acknowledge illegitimate and frivolously thrown about charges of racism.
We simply dismiss your opinion.

[dear idiot, If it is not a problem then why are assholes on this thread sayi ng its a problem.

Since Latinos can't even run the countries they came from, how does this show the American people that they are anything but third world helper monkeys that will require whitemen to show them where to dig and what to plant.

Trying to educate that species is a waste of time and money. They are cutters of lawns, pickers of crops, and growers of babies. America would be better off getting its immigrants from Africa. At least they can dance.

Forum List

Back