Latino groups to Obama: You owe us

I think Obamas Dream Act helped him, and Romneys "Self Deportation" helped sink him. However it's also fair to note that Romney lost every demographic except white Christian men, so it's not "just" the Hispanics that tipped the scale.

How about this demographic for voters?

EVERYBODY GETS TREATED EXACTLY THE SAME?

Or is that considered "unfair" by some dumbass "demographic"?

I don't remember advocating for treating people unequally.

you guys really ought to come out of the echo chamber and face reality...

you'll feel better

So, do you think amnesty for illegals is fair? Simple question.. is it FAIR?

Fair doesn't matter in the new America. Ass kissing matters most. There is no compelling reason any more to make the statement "We are a nation of laws." That's all gone now.

I think Obamas Dream Act helped him, and Romneys "Self Deportation" helped sink him. However it's also fair to note that Romney lost every demographic except white Christian men, so it's not "just" the Hispanics that tipped the scale.

you voted for obama

Most Hispanics have somebody in their family who is or was a illegal alien. That's why the majority of Hispanics vote for Democrats. That's the reality. Democrats never met a illegal alien they didn't like!

Freedom to break the law is what Hispanics are demanding. They don't want to obey the immigration laws.

And they resent the fact that Republicans do want them to obey the law.

Hispanics want to ignore the immigration laws and just wander in and out of the country illegally and Republicans oppose that.

Join the FAIR fight for American jobs: FAIR Chance at Jobs | FAIRChanceAtJobs.com

-

There is a big reason Obama won the election. It's not because of what he's done. It's not for how he plans to help everyday Americans.

It's because illegals want amnesty. That is what tipped the scales in his favor. Romney was focused on citizens and the economy. Not good enough. Even though that would help most Americans.

Obama got re-elected because he promised to kiss the asses of the illegal population. This is seriously fucked up.

Leaders of immigrant rights and Latino groups told reporters in a conference call on Wednesday that Obama owes his second term to Latino voters, and should repay them by passing comprehensive immigration reform. Obama promised to pass a law legalizing many of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country while he campaigned four years ago, and he's been chastised by Latino leaders for breaking his promise.

Latino groups to Obama: You owe Latinos the election, now pass immigration reform

Latino groups to Obama: You owe Latinos the election, now pass immigration reform | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Why not? He doesn't give a flying fuck about this country or The Rule of Law. And after all, there's more takers than makers now, so what are a few million more leeches but a fine demographic to keep the Dems in power so long as the gravy train lasts. Which... won't be long now.

We keep hearing these stats during this election. Lations are the fasted growing demographic in America. It secured this election for obama. Now how did that happen? Answer. Illegals are voting in American elections.

you voted for obama

Because clearly anyone who looks at the republican party and goes "wtf?" is an Obama supporter?

obama gave special dispensation to 800,000 illegals and gave them a green card and gave those waiting legally and patiently in line his middle finger, you voted for obama you advocate for treating people unequally. It's just that simple.

There is a big reason Obama won the election. It's not because of what he's done. It's not for how he plans to help everyday Americans.

It's because illegals want amnesty. That is what tipped the scales in his favor. Romney was focused on citizens and the economy. Not good enough. Even though that would help most Americans.

Obama got re-elected because he promised to kiss the asses of the illegal population. This is seriously fucked up.

Leaders of immigrant rights and Latino groups told reporters in a conference call on Wednesday that Obama owes his second term to Latino voters, and should repay them by passing comprehensive immigration reform. Obama promised to pass a law legalizing many of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country while he campaigned four years ago, and he's been chastised by Latino leaders for breaking his promise.

Latino groups to Obama: You owe Latinos the election, now pass immigration reform

Latino groups to Obama: You owe Latinos the election, now pass immigration reform | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I agree with them and hopefully he comes through. Obama got 70+ of the Latino vote, the Jewish vote, and the Asian vote, if Obama and the Democrats were smart they would solidify that coalition and add that to their base.

So, do you think amnesty for illegals is fair? Simple question.. is it FAIR?

no, it isn't. that didn't stop mr reagan, iirc.

it's a tough problem and there are no easy answers, but every latino isn't an illegal and every illegal isn't a latino.

alienating large blocs of voters generally isn't seen as the road to success in electoral politics.

What are we teaching people in this country then that expecting people to obey the law alienates citizens? This society has worked and been successful because most, not all, but most people voluntarily obey the laws that are duly passed by those we send to Washington to represent us. Where do we end as a society when that voluntary compliance ends. Why should one man obey the law while another breaks it with impunity?

you're missing my point.

there are millions of legal latinos who don't take kindly to being painted with the same broad brush as illegals, yet that's what romney and his surrogates did.

I agree with them and hopefully he comes through. Obama got 70+ of the Latino vote, the Jewish vote, and the Asian vote, if Obama and the Democrats were smart they would solidify that coalition and add that to their base.

Hispanics are republican voters and when the GOP gets their heads out of their asses and decides Hispanics are worth having, dems will be screwed.

Yeah..except it doesn't work that way.

Cubans reach the shore? They are in.

Rich folks from any land can "invest" in a community and they..or their family is in.

Some congressmen wants to win points with some constituents, and they introduce legislation to grant asylum and they are in.

Some politicians want to embarrass another country..and the people who run from that country are in.

There are no uniform rules for immigration..it's a mess.

And that's a problem.

And it doesn't help that you folks demonize your fellow human beings for doing very much what your parents and grandparents have done.

Heck..Romney's own grandfather FLED Mexico and congress enacted welfare to help them. And that's after they spit in the face of America.

Yeah, tell the special interest groups like to Tea Party, Evangelicals, et al to pound sand, right?

Hispanics are republican voters and when the GOP gets their heads out of their asses and decides Hispanics are worth having, dems will be screwed.

Most immigrants are far more conservative then American conservatives.

Republicans are stupid. Most of them still believe we are "A nation of laws" They'll wake up some day.

It really depends on what Hispanics you are referring to. I think Obama also won the Catholic vote as well. Do you think that republicans in their current state will now advocate "amnesty"? There are a large amount of Hispanics who utilize social services, do you think that the republicans will advocate the expansion of those programs?

Republicans don't need to change their principals to switch and start pulling the 70% Hispanic vote that Obama won. An honest look at immigration reform, not simply broad brushing like the dream act, the stopping of the demonizing of illegals rhetoric, going out and pounding the pavement like Obamas camp did in Ohio. Those things will draw voters and I honestly believe once the tide turns, the GOP will cease being 90% white and will come roaring back.

it's a tough problem and there are no easy answers, but every latino isn't an illegal and every illegal isn't a latino.

alienating large blocs of voters generally isn't seen as the road to success in electoral politics.

What are we teaching people in this country then that expecting people to obey the law alienates citizens? This society has worked and been successful because most, not all, but most people voluntarily obey the laws that are duly passed by those we send to Washington to represent us. Where do we end as a society when that voluntary compliance ends. Why should one man obey the law while another breaks it with impunity?

you're missing my point.

there are millions of legal latinos who don't take kindly to being painted with the same broad brush as illegals, yet that's what romney and his surrogates did.

No he didn't, and no they didn't. But liars lie. That's what they do.

you're missing my point.

You've missed my point. I'm not talking about Romney right now. I'd really like to have my questions answered honestly by someone with your more liberal perspective.

Forum List

Back