Latino Americans supporting AZ law

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by GHook93, May 18, 2010.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Don't let the libtards fool you, Latinos are some of the most Patriotic Americans and many of them don't like illegal immigration either!

Illinois Minuteman President - An America of Mexican dissent Patriot

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/rosana-pulido-arizona-immigration-20100512

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    Of course no response from any of the usual mentally deranged supporters of Illegals here. ~BH

3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    It is interesting, because I listen to Medved on the way home and occasionly when I am driving in the car to place other conservative radio. They are constantly getting calls from Latinos, many who say they are Mexican American, and they say they support the Arizona Law and are strongly against illegal immigration.

One Mexican American from LA (3rd generation) who is a carpenter, stated illegals aliens are hired over him, since they will work for slave wages, don't demand benefits and the wages are not on the books. He stated they flood the schools and require a lot resources (in which funding is down year after year) taking away from other place. He stated they are hospital killers.

So I got to thinking, there has to be more. See, usually the people who are unhappy with something scream, shout and make a lot of noise (precisely why Ron Paul seemed like he had so much support, but won nothing). While the people who don't care or are happy with it, do nothing. That is the case here.

More people support than oppose he law, yet the vocal minority is only heard!

4. Paul_AZ

Paul_AZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I see many American patriots and veterans at the VA that are Hispanic. They are proud to be American veterans and Hispanic. I have never met one who backs illegal immigration in any way. I truly believe that the majority of Hispanic people legally in the United States whether citizens or not do not support illegal immigration in anyway.

If they ever decided to march to show how many Hispanic voters are actually against illegal immigration and amnesty their numbers would make the pro-immigration reform marches look pathetic. The liberal politicians pushing another amnesty would mess themselves. Amnesty does not work and that was proven by the 1986 Reagan Amnesty.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
  5. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    Exactly. That Mexican American probably has worked hard to get to where he is and then all of a sudden illegal aliens come on in and steal his job because they will work cheaper. Felony prosecution for anyone who hires illegals is what we need. ~BH

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    My wife's family is 100% against illegals. Mrs O is at least 5th generation American.

7. Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester Libsmackin'chef

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    They should also have their business licenses permantly revoked, and never have the ability to ever attain one again!

They should also have all assets obtained during their time in business seized.

It's time to send a very clear message to the illegals and those who hire them. Enough is enough!

8. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    This is madness I tell yuh. Lawless madness. What the hell has happened to this Country? These people who support these law breakers need to be put in straight jackets. ~BH

9. Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester Libsmackin'chef

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    No argument there!

What the hell has happened to this country?.....Gutless leadership!

But it appears we have at least one leader in this country who has plenty of guts, her name is Jan Brewer!....All Arizonans should be extremely proud to have a leader like her who is actually looking out for their best interests.....That's the kind of leadership we need occupying the oval office.

10. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    I agree. She is a hero and a true Patriot in my opinion. ~BH