Latest Wisconsin poll.............

First one I've seen since Ryan was announced.

Election 2012: Wisconsin President - Rasmussen Reports™

This represents a 4 pt drop for the O since Rasmussen's late July poll. :clap2:

Isn't there someone on this board who keeps claiming with so much confidence that the O has a lock on WI?? That WI is an extension of suburban Chgo?? :D

We have enough poll smokers on this site.

DONT BE A POLL SMOKER..............

LOL Polls are fun to see. They don't have the answers, they don't have the facts, they change from day to day and really don't get it right most of the time.

I'm thinking Wisconsin will go to Romney and I think Ryan will win his old seat, again. ;)

It's a start........

This is the first time Romney has led in WI but the O has been dropping slightly but steadily for a while now. This time it's a much sharper drop - 4 pts in 3 weeks.

Isn't there someone on this board who keeps claiming with so much confidence that the O has a lock on WI?? That WI is an extension of suburban Chgo?? :D

Who claimed that Wisconsin was a lock even if Paul Ryan was picked for VP candidate.

The special situation advantage Romney might get in Wisconsin, with its 10 electoral votes, is one that he won't get from a Portman pick in Ohio (18 electoral votes), or a Rubio pick in Florida (29 electoral votes).

Who claimed that Wisconsin was a lock even if Paul Ryan was picked for VP candidate.

The special situation advantage Romney might get in Wisconsin, with its 10 electoral votes, is one that he won't get from a Portman pick in Ohio (18 electoral votes), or a Rubio pick in Florida (29 electoral votes).

Candycorn for one.

obama's war on coal and the withdrawal of support from the coal union should take care of Ohio.

You might want to catch up............

Romney now has the lead in OH by 2. FL is Romney by 2. VA is Romney by 3.

Portman who? Rubio who?

You better believe it!!

Looking at all those UNION coal miners standing behind Romney yesterday was a real chuckle.

However, even if Romney wins Wisconsin and splits the toss up electoral college votes, Obama still wins! Chances of Romney picking up all the tossups is remote at best. Checkmate!:D:razz: (see Rasmussen electoral college map projections).

The Republican biased pollster Rasmussen has Romney up by one in Wisconsin. Rasmussen had Romney up by 3 in June.

I don't see any news here.

Like I said, dude...............

catch up!

Rasmussen isn't the only pollster out there. You might want to check out the Purple Strategies poll.

Dude - your abacus is broke! :-D

I want to split the tossups like this.......

Romney gets OH, VA, FL, NC.

Game over :-D

Even if Romney loses in Wis..........if the vote is competitive there, its going to be an awesome night for the GOP. You heard it here first.

Dont even have to wach the rest of the nation.............just Wisconsin. If its even just close for Romney, the rest is gravy.

If Romney wins Wisconsin, its a GOP landslide.............just watch.

Last edited:

However, even if Romney wins Wisconsin and splits the toss up electoral college votes, Obama still wins! Chances of Romney picking up all the tossups is remote at best. Checkmate!:D:razz: (see Rasmussen electoral college map projections).

He doesnt need them all, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida and Virginia and Romney wins. And I dont count NC as a tossup....with the rest of the states he's leading and expecting to win....check out real clear politics, easy to put it together.

Ryan_Math-1.jpg

And this does not even factor in the Bradley Effect, where white people feel uncomfortable telling the pollster they will not be voting for the failed black guy again.

I felt like Romney would win Wisconsin even before Ryan. But I guess he wanted to seal the deal.

It's interesting though; the media spin wasn't about Obama losing a blue state. It was about how Ryan's budget cutting would not bode well for the Florida seniors. Excuse me? Who robbed $722 million from seniors to pay off his political base?

President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 3.9

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

Governor Romney -2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 237 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Wisconsin President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 0.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 5.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 1.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 1.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Still close in many states. However, the President needs 33 to win, Romney needs 79. Should the President get Nevada, New Hamshire, Wisconsin, and Ohio, he has it.

Numbers still just about the same. Not much of a bump for the GOP.

Forum List

Back