Latest Washinton Post / ABC News Poll

Polls aren't worth much IMO.

It all depends on the questions asked and who are they asking?

Shit anyone polling can skew any poll any which way.

Ain't worth much in my book.

It's not just the questions, it's also the interpretation of the raw data that can cause issues. In house news poll are typically the least accurate type of polling.

I'd like to see the localities they polled, especially for the Post. The reason is the Post's main readership is located in Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC, all three areas are Democrat strongholds. If this was their polling base then the numbers are going to be skewed when it comes to any question concerning the Republicans, if the poll is more nationally diverse then the numbers should actually mean something.
Northern Virginia and Maryland are conservative, except for Baltimore.

So nobody wants to talk about the Republicans' 68% disapproval numbers?

No, because we'd rather talk about Obama's dismal numbers, which you were kind enough to provide.

Disapprovals of...
overall 48%
on economy 57%
the deficit 60%
taxes 47%

compromise with the GOP...
58% not willing enough

Combined, they are overall much worse than the disapproval numbers for the GOP, and mean much more when it comes to determining his possible re-election chances... which are not looking that great right now.

You're not very bright, are you?

You probably also think that the higher the golf score, the better! :lol:

58% not willing enough

Compromise with Obama?

77% Not Willing Enough!
24cc5bb4.png

Disapprovals of...
on economy 57%

Disapproval of Republicans, on economy: 67%

75799200.png

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

just curious... but where are the questions about the Democrats in this survey? Oh, that's right... they didn't bother to ASK any, did they.

Like I said, you look at ALL Obama's numbers, and they say worse about him than the GOP numbers say about them. But you prefer to ignore that little point, because it doesnt fit your mindset. pity.

No, because we'd rather talk about Obama's dismal numbers, which you were kind enough to provide.

Disapprovals of...
overall 48%
on economy 57%
the deficit 60%
taxes 47%

58% not willing enough

Combined, they are overall much worse than the disapproval numbers for the GOP, and mean much more when it comes to determining his possible re-election chances... which are not looking that great right now.

You're not very bright, are you?

You probably also think that the higher the golf score, the better! :lol:

Actually, I'd be willing to put money on my IQ being higher than yours.

I'd like to see the localities they polled, especially for the Post. The reason is the Post's main readership is located in Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC, all three areas are Democrat strongholds. If this was their polling base then the numbers are going to be skewed when it comes to any question concerning the Republicans, if the poll is more nationally diverse then the numbers should actually mean something.
Northern Virginia and Maryland are conservative, except for Baltimore.

Since when? Maryland is a long time blue state, Northern Va has been blue for decades, look at the political representation, kinda throws your conservative claim out the window.

That's fine. I said I was going to highlight what I found interesting.

But the disapproval of Obama pales to the high numbers of the Repubs, who get 67% and 68% disapproval of their handling of the economy and the federal deficit.

right... and avoid the points you didn't like, like the plague. We know... we know.

Fuck off, retard. Re-read what I wrote at the beginning of the OP.

Synthaholic said:
I'm not going to list all the different categories, and will leave it up to you to post the parts that interest you.

What interests me:

Just saw this one... Name calling is the first defense from those who cannot hold a decent discussion without wanting to feel somehow superior to the person they are talking with.

Disapprovals of...
on economy 57%

Disapproval of Republicans, on economy: 67%

75799200.png

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

just curious... but where are the questions about the Democrats in this survey? Oh, that's right... they didn't bother to ASK any, did they.

There are questions about Democrats in there, moron.

Like I said, you look at ALL Obama's numbers, and they say worse about him than the GOP numbers say about them. But you prefer to ignore that little point, because it doesnt fit your mindset. pity.

They do NOT! Obama's numbers are better in every single category.

I think you are just a natural born liar.

Not looking good for Republicorp.
Question #5 is very interesting:

15c66ab3.png

Small Businesses have more faith in Obama, by 48 to 39.

How's that Republican 'Brand' looking these days, Mitch??? :lol:

"Small Businesses have more faith in Obama, by 48 to 39."

That's not what it says. It says people THINK small businesses have more faith in Obama.

What else have you gotten astoundingly wrong?

I do ;)

Disapprovals of...
overall 48%
on economy 57%
the deficit 60%
taxes 47%

58% not willing enough

deflection08x11r.jpg

Synthaholic said:
I'm not going to list all the different categories, and will leave it up to you to post the parts that interest you.

What interests me:
Conservative's don't like to follow instructions when it doesn't suit their agenda.
Ummm...Synthia said to post what we found interesting.

Conservative did that. So he didn't deflect, and he didn't not follow instructions -- not that Synthia has the horsepower to issue commands.

You're just pissed because someone pointed out Obama's dismal numbers.

15c66ab3.png

No Way SMALL business in this country has faith in Obama---:lol: Obama has continually threatened them with a 39% tax bracket--the same tax bracket as large multi-billion dollar corporations pay--if they hit the 250K bar--plus they just had Obamacare shoved down their throats. That's one of the reasons we're not seeing any expansion or job growth out of them.

The Chamber of Commerce in this country is Obama's number ONE ENEMY. That's been known for quite some time now. And their membership consists of MILLIONS of small business people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/21/obamas-executive-order-chamber-commerce_n_852253.html

Last edited:

15c66ab3.png

That's not what it says. It says people THINK small businesses have more faith in Obama.

Aren't these the views of voters?

Looks like you have gotten it astoundingly wrong.

Dumbass. :lol:

Last edited:
I do ;)

deflection08x11r.jpg
Conservative's don't like to follow instructions when it doesn't suit their agenda.

Conservative did that. So he didn't deflect, and he didn't not follow instructions -- not that Synthia has the horsepower to issue commands.

If Obama's numbers are 'dismal', what are the Republican's numbers?

In the shitter?

15c66ab3.png

No Way SMALL business in this country has faith in Obama---:lol: Obama has continually threatened them with a 39% tax bracket--the same tax bracket as large multi-billion dollar corporations pay--if they hit the 250K bar--plus they just had Obamacare shoved down their throats. That's one of the reasons we're not seeing any expansion or job growth out of them.

The Chamber of Commerce in this country is Obama's number ONE ENEMY. That's been known for quite some time now. And their membership consists of MILLIONS of small business people.

Obama's Executive Order Pits Him, Yet Again, Against Chamber Of Commerce

That's false. 250K is the income tax threshold.

15c66ab3.png

Aren't these the views of voters?

Looks like you have gotten it astoundingly wrong.

Dumbass. :lol:
The only way your statement would be correct would be if all the respondents were small business owners.

Were they?

I do ;)

deflection08x11r.jpg

If Obama's numbers are 'dismal', what are the Republican's numbers?

In the shitter?
They're not too good, per this skewed poll, I'll grant.

Forum List

Back