Latest Threads new thingy after posting.

Its irritating. Old people do not like changes with the gadgetry.

:haha:

No likey. Make it go away.:cranky:

Does you means the way the list of your recent threads now appears below a post?

I noticed that the udder day. It's a PITA.

But I understand --- they thought the pages were just not loading S L O W L Y enough and they fixed it.

In next week's update every post downloads the entire Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Does you means the way the list of your recent threads now appears below a post?

But I understand --- they thought the pages were just not loading S L O W L Y enough and they fixed it.

All the people under 25 are asking "what's an En cyclo pedia". Then they google it to find out. 20 years from now anyone under 25 will ask "what is a goo gle". Then their implanted avatar will search the hologram database to find out and a 3d Gutenberg will explain it, then explain who he is.

What's making pages load slowly is that retard that MUST post a vid with EACH post he makes, along with his *Chuckle*. Outta be a USMB law about that shit.

Anyway....no likey. Shoo. Make it go away!!!

What's making pages load slowly is that retard that MUST post a vid with EACH post he makes, along with his *Chuckle*. Outta be a USMB law about that shit.

Agree but just put that clown on ignore and you don't hafta load them. There was recently a thread on "how long is it (your ignore list)" and that guy came in at number one on everybody's list even ahead of Dripping Poo Boi. I can't even remember his name, he's been on ignore so long.

Agree but just put that clown on ignore and you don't hafta load them. There was recently a thread on "how long is it (your ignore list)" and that guy came in at number one on everybody's list even ahead of Dripping Poo Boi. I can't even remember his name, he's been on ignore so long.
He is on iggie and has been for a long time. But his vids in. every. post. still drag the board...whether we see him or not.

All the people under 25 are asking "what's an En cyclo pedia". Then they google it to find out. 20 years from now anyone under 25 will ask "what is a goo gle". Then their implanted avatar will search the hologram database to find out and a 3d Gutenberg will explain it, then explain who he is.

Knew I shouldn't have posted that word --- now I got an earworm

For Gracie ---- extra bandwidth! :eusa_dance: {GUFFAW}

He is on iggie and has been for a long time. But his vids in. every. post. still drag the board...whether we see him or not.

If you have him igged, his videos won't load and it won't drag the board. Not for us anyway.

If you have him igged, his videos won't load and it won't drag the board. Not for us anyway.
But doesn't it still load up the board and slow it down anyway? that was my impression. Bandwidth usage still happens whether you can see it or not?

Knew I shouldn't have posted that word --- now I got an earworm

For Gracie ---- extra bandwidth! :eusa_dance: {GUFFAW}

I still use a dictionary, thesaurus, Encyclopedias, handheld cardboard and aluminum E6B's (E6B - Wikipedia), newspapers, and every other kind of book. I also use the pc versions of these things but I prefer the physical item. Life isn't lived on a computer chip.

But no STFU icon, what a gip...

But doesn't it still load up the board and slow it down anyway? that was my impression. Bandwidth usage still happens whether you can see it or not?

No. If you have a video-laden poster on ignore, then your system ignores his posts and therefore doesn't need to load his videos. Those who don't have him on ignore have that problem, not the rest of us.

Forum List

Back