Latest Resistance Tactic: Town Halls!

No, I posted 4 ads from online in different parts of the country. You can Google it and find hundreds of them. This is going on all over the country. Like I said, if you're out there in the streets protesting and you're not getting your $15 an hour, you're a fucking retarded idiot. Surely someone has clued you in that you can get paid... and yet, you're doing it for free? How much more of a moron do you have to be? Seriously?
Your postings are not proof of anything. They are James O'Keefe styled fraudulent plants for all anyone knows.

Fake News.
I like how O'Keefe simply records truth for all to interpret on their own....and how fascist liberals declare the recorded spoken work fake because how democrats act scares the hell out of them.....
His fraudulent videos are called fraudulent because he edits them and refuses to allow inspection of the raw footage. Only douche bag suckers like you fall for his nonsense scams.
Yes, recording of fascist democrats speaking are fraudulent in your world....thus our desire to record you and let the world see you.....
You deny that scum bag edits his videos and refuses to let anyone see the raw footage?
BTW, I'll ask you again to define fascism in your own words. I have asked you many times and you always fail to respond. I am pretty sure that you haven't really got a clue about what it means. Your inability to define it in your own words is probably a certainty. No illustrations or memes allowed. You have to use your own words.
Fascist Democrats recorded speaking is indeed, very toxic to democrats....:lol:

Your postings are not proof of anything. They are James O'Keefe styled fraudulent plants for all anyone knows.

Fake News.
I like how O'Keefe simply records truth for all to interpret on their own....and how fascist liberals declare the recorded spoken work fake because how democrats act scares the hell out of them.....
His fraudulent videos are called fraudulent because he edits them and refuses to allow inspection of the raw footage. Only douche bag suckers like you fall for his nonsense scams.
Yes, recording of fascist democrats speaking are fraudulent in your world....thus our desire to record you and let the world see you.....
You deny that scum bag edits his videos and refuses to let anyone see the raw footage?
BTW, I'll ask you again to define fascism in your own words. I have asked you many times and you always fail to respond. I am pretty sure that you haven't really got a clue about what it means. Your inability to define it in your own words is probably a certainty. No illustrations or memes allowed. You have to use your own words.
You know a parrot can be taught to repeat the same thing over and over the way you do. I'll take this as another time you deflected and punked out of defining a word you don't know the definition or meaning of.

You know a parrot can be taught to repeat the same thing over and over the way you do. I'll take this as another time you deflected and punked out of defining a word you don't know the definition or meaning of.
Yep...you fascist democrats keep doing it....and O'Keefe keeps recording you for us to see...

Fake News.

So I present you with the evidence you demand and you poo-poo it as fraudulent, even though I invite you to do a Google search where you can find literally hundreds of examples. I give up... there's nothing else I can do... you're a partisan hack who's made your mind up to reject all evidence that doesn't support your hack narrative. No amount of evidence is ever going to suffice.

So the brain dead supporters decided they liked his goofy talk. Big deal. That was a pretty big crowd, but not as big as the crowds that are protesting is ass. Millions from all around the world at one time protested him being inaugurated. His pretty big crowd wasn't that big.

Most of the protesters are being paid... we know that for a fact now. It's proven. I've posted the evidence. The jig is up... you've been found out. Project Veritas is exposing your willingly complicit media acting as your PR firm... that's out there now. We already know how deeply corrupt the inner-workings of the DNC are. You have no message or vision for the future... nothing but this loud obnoxious whining and ranting over Trump!

Meanwhile... Trump is out there expanding the fuck out of his base! Taking great pleasure in kicking the shit out you pussies and tweaking you into yet another triggered meltdown. Leaving you whimpering and running to find some bogus rigged poll to shove in our faces so you can continue living in denial of the ass kicking you're taking. It's breathtaking.

You posted 3 or 4 adds in some paper. There have been millions of protesters. If you are going to keep making that stupid claim you need to post some legitimate proof or STFU

No, I posted 4 ads from online in different parts of the country. You can Google it and find hundreds of them. This is going on all over the country. Like I said, if you're out there in the streets protesting and you're not getting your $15 an hour, you're a fucking retarded idiot. Surely someone has clued you in that you can get paid... and yet, you're doing it for free? How much more of a moron do you have to be? Seriously?

Fake News.

He edits those recordings to imply a totally different conversation that what happened. That has been proven repeatedly.

Most of the protesters are being paid... we know that for a fact now. It's proven. I've posted the evidence. The jig is up... you've been found out. Project Veritas is exposing your willingly complicit media acting as your PR firm... that's out there now. We already know how deeply corrupt the inner-workings of the DNC are. You have no message or vision for the future... nothing but this loud obnoxious whining and ranting over Trump!

Meanwhile... Trump is out there expanding the fuck out of his base! Taking great pleasure in kicking the shit out you pussies and tweaking you into yet another triggered meltdown. Leaving you whimpering and running to find some bogus rigged poll to shove in our faces so you can continue living in denial of the ass kicking you're taking. It's breathtaking.

You posted 3 or 4 adds in some paper. There have been millions of protesters. If you are going to keep making that stupid claim you need to post some legitimate proof or STFU

Fake News.

He edits those recordings to imply a totally different conversation that what happened. That has been proven repeatedly.
He was sued and lost in court, proving his videos are fraudulent. It cost him $100,000.

Fake News.

So I present you with the evidence you demand and you poo-poo it as fraudulent, even though I invite you to do a Google search where you can find literally hundreds of examples. I give up... there's nothing else I can do... you're a partisan hack who's made your mind up to reject all evidence that doesn't support your hack narrative. No amount of evidence is ever going to suffice.
Just because you have a link does not mean the link is valid. You can find all kinds of bullshyt on the net.

Fake News.

He was sued and lost in court, proving his videos are fraudulent. It cost him $100,000.

Should have cost him more. His lies have cost the US a lot more.

It is extremely frustrating to me that the Republicans haven't figured out how to stop this......

At the door you make people sign in. Force them to prove they live in the district and voted in the last election. If that cannot be proven, they don't get in.

Very simple. Republicans need to get their heads out of their asses and start treating anyone they cannot GUARANTEE us an ally, as an ENEMY.

The Tea Party used to hold rallies and distribute copies of the Constitution and clean up the trash. Both republican and democrats were confronted with tough questions at town hall meetings bt the Tea Party. Today's left wing hired maniacs stop traffic, leave drug paraphernalia, break windows burn cars, abuse women and scream obscenities. Which group makes more sense?

Fake News.

There are thousands of links that say the world is flat. You believe that too?

Forum List

Back