Latest Rasmussen - Obama Sucking Hind Tit...

Hell with Rassmussen..

RCP put Ohio in Obamas corner today.

Obama 265
Romney 191

They also have Obama ahead in EVERY swing state

I think that was done as a result of the weirdly skewed NYT poll released that went way in left field giving him a 10 point advantage... I think we'll see that as a 1-off as other polls show numbers back in the area of what we were seeing over the past few weeks...

How is stating the blatantly obvious considered bashing? :eusa_eh:

Was it obvious that 47% of Americans are looking for government handouts?

It's documented that 47% pay no income tax and are riding on someone else's nickle. and don't even start with the payroll taxes and gas which pay for specific things and are not general fund. 47% pay no income tax. Truth.

No such thing is documented. First of all, at least half of them pay other taxes that still total a higher percentage of total income than Mitt Romney pays. He - and you - infers that those 47% are deatbeats. Well, the fact is, a good chunk of them are elderly people who worked all their lives and paid taxes. Now retired, their income is at a level wher ethey no longer end up owing any tax after legal deductuions. Another chunk of these 47% is enlisted military personnel who actually survive at or near the poverty line. Then there are the working poor, and working students. You can't call 47% of the electorate deadbeats and expect that you're going to get their votes, or those of any who understand what it's like to struggle, whether it's as a young person in the military (as I once was, when not ending up owing taxes), or elderly who have already long since paid their dues, or even just poor people who cannot find full time work and are scraping by the best they can.

It's documented that 47% pay no income tax and are riding on someone else's nickle. and don't even start with the payroll taxes and gas which pay for specific things and are not general fund. 47% pay no income tax. Truth.

No such thing is documented. First of all, at least half of them pay other taxes that still total a higher percentage of total income than Mitt Romney pays. He - and you - infers that those 47% are deatbeats. Well, the fact is, a good chunk of them are elderly people who worked all their lives and paid taxes. Now retired, their income is at a level wher ethey no longer end up owing any tax after legal deductuions. Another chunk of these 47% is enlisted military personnel who actually survive at or near the poverty line. Then there are the working poor, and working students. You can't call 47% of the electorate deadbeats and expect that you're going to get their votes, or those of any who understand what it's like to struggle, whether it's as a young person in the military (as I once was, when not ending up owing taxes), or elderly who have already long since paid their dues, or even just poor people who cannot find full time work and are scraping by the best they can.

Everyone else pays the 'other taxes' too.. them paying those 'other taxes' does not and should not excuse them from paying zero in federal income taxes

And don't talk to us about military... I lived the lower enlisted life myself...

As much as Republicans try to spin it....Romney called 47% of Americans deadbeats

It includes the military, retirees and those struggling to support their families on historically low wages

Country club Republicans eat it up....but the rest of the voters were outraged

Everyone else pays the 'other taxes' too.. them paying those 'other taxes' does not and should not excuse them from paying zero in federal income taxes

And don't talk to us about military... I lived the lower enlisted life myself...

Yes, but those "other taxes" are capped, so that the less you make the higher a percentage of your income those taxes represent. And if you've lived the enlisted life, you should have an understanding of it.

Why yes, yes it is. Out of curiosity, do you prefer cherry or grape. Turn off MSNBC and do a little research. I would assume you will find CBS and NPR as acceptable sources?

The 47 Percent, In One Graphic : Planet Money : NPR

Fact-checking Romney's "47 percent" comment - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/UploadedPDF/1001547-Why-No-Income-Tax.pdf

Why yes, yes it is. Out of curiosity, do you prefer cherry or grape. Turn off MSNBC and do a little research. I would assume you will find CBS and NPR as acceptable sources?

Hate to break it to you, but those links document what I said, not what you said. The demographic is not so simple as you and Romney would like it to be. Elderly people are not deadbeats. They are the ones who built this nation up in the period following WWII. Soldiers are not deadbeats, and neither are working students.

[Note: I removed the links because I am too new, and it would not allow me to include links in my post]

Hate to break it to you, but those links document what I said, not what you said. The demographic is not so simple as you and Romney would like it to be. Elderly people are not deadbeats. They are the ones who built this nation up in the period following WWII. Soldiers are not deadbeats, and neither are working students.

[Note: I removed the links because I am too new, and it would not allow me to include links in my post]

47% do NOT pay income taxes. Period. But that wasn't even really what Romney was talking about. Currently, around 46 to 47% of Americans are firmly in the Obama and Romney camps respectively. That leaves 8 to 6% undecided. That is who both Obama and Romney have to persuade to vote for them. Trying to sway someone out of the 47% on either side is a fool's errand, money wasted and just ain't gonna happen. But you knew that.

Hey, tell us how you feel about Obama saying he is for redistribution? Does it not worry you that your guy is clearly in favor of confiscating one man's wealth and giving it to another?

President Obama 347 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Polls

President Obama 4.0...........7 polls, Obama leading in 6, one tied

President Obama 265 ............. Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado................................President Obama 2.5 ..............8 polls, Obama leading 7

Florida...................................Presiden t Obama 3.1.............11 polls, Obama leading in 9

Iowa......................................Presiden t Obama 4.7..............4 polls, Obama leading in 3

Nevada...................................President Obama 4.2...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

New Hampshire.......................President Obama 1.0...............3 polls, Obama leading in 2

North Carolina.........................President Obama 1.0...............5 polls, Obama leading in 4

Virgina...................................Presiden t Obama 4.5................7 polls, Obama leading in all

Reality is biting the 'Conservatives' in the ass.

LOL!!!!

According to Libberhoids he's kicking Mitt's ass.

Fucking hilarious ->

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

From your source:

Thirty-six percent (36%) believe the United States is generally heading in the right direction. That's up eight points from a month ago and 18 points from a year ago.

I think that will change with the revised and dismal numbers that came out today. just sayin......

Forum List

Back