Latest Puerto Rico death toll more than doubles

Puerto Rico's death toll from Hurricane Maria more than doubles to 34

Just hours earlier when President Donald Trump visited the island to survey the damage the official death toll remained as it has for days at 16 dead.

-----------

95% of the Island still has no power. That means no communication 20 miles outside the city and beyond.
The death toll will only rise.

It's only started. This will be worse than Katrina where Republicans watched people die on their roof tops. They didn't care then. They won't care now.
Sadly we all know this makes you happy. A real creep you are.
Why would Republicans not caring about Americans make me happy? At least you pretty much admit it.
This isn't about republicans. This thread is about, and I quote the left: "Puerto Rician brown people" (because that's all you cocksuckers focus on) are dying.

This is your thread. You wrote it. You're title doesn't say "unfortunately the death toll in Puerto Rico is rising"
Nor does your op point out their plight.

It focuses on brown people (as labeled by the left) dying and it points to republicans.

You are the worst type of American. The ONLY American that is below you is the one that slaughtered all those (Trump voters (as pointed out by the left as well)) in Las Vegas.

You are despicable. You are trash. You would be the first and only one I would beat down from this forum if I ever met you and you talked such anti American trash.

You're filth.

And no mods, that is not a threat. Just a description of the disdain I have for such people.

Fuck off rderp ya scumbag. Go back to your tissue box like you did after the election and hide from the forum like you did after Hillary lost.

A TRUE COWARD & A PUSSY
The FACT that more than 90% of the rest of the island has no power sort of kind of spells out their plight dunce. That's spelled out in the first post.

This is why the morals and values of your kind are so skewed and messed up. To me, 9 million children losing health care is a bad thing and working to end healthcare for 30 million more Americas is pretty much a terrorist attack on the country. But you see that as a good thing with your warped sense of values.

And what is going on in Puerto Rico? There are not even words for awfulness of it. But pointing out the FACT the the GOP is in charge of the entire government and they are too busy trying to figure out ways to cut taxes for billionaires, cut healthcare and cut school lunches to be bothered. After all, we need a bigger military to protect, uh, whom are we protecting? Billionaires?

Did FEMA try to cover up the slow pace of Puerto Rico's recovery?

She was covered in insects and unable to walk: Doctors in Puerto Rico only now discovering the problems in remote towns

And the GOP laughs and laughs and says "Good job Brownie!"

People that will take healthcare away from tens of millions of American will do anything. Anything at all. Nothing holds them back from doing worse.

I feel more sorry for the country than for suffering Trump voters who finally have figured out what they voted for.

Forum List

Back