LATEST: Protesters Occupy McConnell's Capitol Hill Office

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
LATEST: Protesters Occupy McConnell's Capitol Hill Office - Dan Friedman - NationalJournal.com

The protest took place as the Senate was set to vote on the latest piece of Obama’s jobs agenda, a $60 billilon infrastructure spending bill, along with an alternative GOP surface transportation bill. Both were expected to be defeated on mostly party line votes.
An estimated 10-20 protesters entered McConnell’s personal office in the Russell Senate Office Building. McConnell primarily uses a separate office in the Senate. McConnell aides and Capitol Police officers said the protesters were respectful and not confrontational. They were from the group Our DC, which advocates for the unemployed, and were demanding an audience with the Republican leader.

Come on rightwingers, surely there must be something you find to criticize about this, LMAO!

LATEST: Protesters Occupy McConnell's Capitol Hill Office - Dan Friedman - NationalJournal.com

The protest took place as the Senate was set to vote on the latest piece of Obama’s jobs agenda, a $60 billilon infrastructure spending bill, along with an alternative GOP surface transportation bill. Both were expected to be defeated on mostly party line votes.
An estimated 10-20 protesters entered McConnell’s personal office in the Russell Senate Office Building. McConnell primarily uses a separate office in the Senate. McConnell aides and Capitol Police officers said the protesters were respectful and not confrontational. They were from the group Our DC, which advocates for the unemployed, and were demanding an audience with the Republican leader.

Come on rightwingers, surely there must be something you find to criticize about this, LMAO!

they spelled billion incorrectly.

Happy now? ;)

Isn't McConnell one of those traitorous bastards on the Unconstitutional Super Congress?

Oh excuse me, he only appointed the 6 Republicans to the Unconstitutional, traitorous Super Congress. But he's still a traitor for participating in it:
United States Congress Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This Super Congress was created by elected officials who knew that it would be harder to pass unpopular legislation after the Republicans gained control of the House. This makes it easier again.

I give the protesters my blessing!

Heh. That's what the Republicans have been saying they should do. Go to Washington! Well, they listened.

Oh wow a few dozen, was that generous enough?

Those thoughtful folks forced the closure of a daycare Here in Seattle. Plus we are only at a half million in extra security costs. What a win for the people.

Heh. That's what the Republicans have been saying they should do. Go to Washington! Well, they listened.

Those thoughtful folks forced the closure of a daycare Here in Seattle. Plus we are only at a half million in extra security costs. What a win for the people.

Frankly I'm surprised it is so peaceful. That's probably because of all the "social" programs that conservatives disapprove of..but mark my words..if you want communism or fascism to come to America..keep this wage inequality going. We have something close to 20 million people making 5K a year or less. That's not good. And once people realize that they have the numbers to do so..they will revolt.

they spelled billion incorrectly.

Happy now? ;)

:lol:

Frankly I'm surprised it is so peaceful. That's probably because of all the "social" programs that conservatives disapprove of..but mark my words..if you want communism or fascism to come to America..keep this wage inequality going. We have something close to 20 million people making 5K a year or less. That's not good. And once people realize that they have the numbers to do so..they will revolt.

Keep taking it to DC, and watch support grow. The forced closure of the daycare was for the children's safety. Protestor have placed a tarp over the daycare fence so they wont be seen drinking beer smoking pot etc.

Take it to DC damn it. It would also be wise to eliminate the anarchists from the group.

This opportunity is being lost.

And yet the Liberals and Democrats openly support OWS, a criminal, violent unlawful protest that illegally has seized Government property, attacked cops, rioted, destroyed private property and protects criminals amongst its ranks. Go figure.

Forum List

Back