Latest Presidential Poll

Trump is going to lose in November and the question will be how his voters will handle it!?!

Most will accept it
Some will bitch and moan for months
A few will ruin their lives with threats of violent behavior
...and ONE will make millions with a new cable network

I say billions!

View attachment 94664

It may turn out to be the revenge showdown between trump's new buddy Roger Ailes and Murdoch of Fox.
Should be fun to watch.

I don't think Mel Brooks could have written a script that would have been as funny as of what is going on and what will happen after November!

Fox is screwed as can be and Trump has made it clear he will enjoy groping them for years to come!

Um ... yeah ... no "nasty name-calling" among Hillary supporters. Gotcha. Or in your native tongue, baa

I never said there wasn't nastiness among the Hillary supporters. Hell, the Bernie Sanders crowd took the prize for nasty uncivil behavior.

My point is republicans used to be more obedient and civil than they are now. They used to be more intelligent, educated, and professional too, but not anymore.

Trump leads among uneducated white males with lowly jobs and who reside largely in rural areas. Trump wants to be a winner but he sure is attracting the losers!

It's not the latest polls then, today Rasmussen had Trump up by 2.
You need to link the poll, dumbass

OOOOppppps, sorry, here it is....(do you have your booze bottle ready?)

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

Again with the middle school antics. Next time post properly and you won't be called out, tool. And grow the fuck up
shouldn't you have linked to rasmussen?

and are you familiar with the term 'outlier?'

New Topics

Forum List

Back