* Voters strongly support an extension of the Bush tax cuts

* Most believe raising taxes hurts the economy

* 51% believe taxes will go up if the president is reelected,

* 66% believe the government should cut spending to help the economy

* 53% Want Health Care Law Repealed

* Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 40%

* 80% Expect Repeal of Health Care Law If Romney Wins

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Romney has gotten some pretty big donations lately....people are actually waking up and realizing we need someone that knows BUSINESS and knows how to get people to work. Just because he has money, that's all the left have to bitch about. He got his money because he knows BUSINESS!

Yawn, Rasmussen again.

Shouldn't your title read "Latest Poll"? Since your kind never posts any other poll except those run by good ol' Scotty?

So sad. So predictable.

* Romney 47 Obama 44

* 32% believe the economy will gt better if Obama is elected

* Voters strongly support an extension of the Bush tax cuts

* Most believe raising taxes hurts the economy

* 51% believe taxes will go up if the president is reelected,

* 66% believe the government should cut spending to help the economy

* 53% Want Health Care Law Repealed

* Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 40%

* 80% Expect Repeal of Health Care Law If Romney Wins

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Figures.

Rasmussen is the least accurate and most Republican slanted poll there is.

That should tell you something.

Here is real clear politics with different polls the majority of them showing the same thing the race is tight and Romney has made some gains.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

I am not saying who's gaining and who's losing ground.

Everything is inside the margin of error, and week to week changes that are inside the margin of error mean nothing at all.

What I am saying is that Rasmussen is the only polling agency any right-winger on this board uses. EVER.

And that is due entirely to the fact that Rasmussen ALWAYS skews right.

That is, right up until election day, where they'll get closer to the real numbers.

What I am saying is that Rasmussen is the only polling agency any right-winger on this board uses. EVER.

Allow me to call bullshit.

Whatever dude.

Find out for yourself:

Scroll down the page on this link for the raw numbers:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

And here is the data from the 2010 elections:

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

Scotty's a right-wing panderer alright.

Here is real clear politics with different polls the majority of them showing the same thing the race is tight and Romney has made some gains.

Everything is inside the margin of error, and week to week changes that are inside the margin of error mean nothing at all.

That is, right up until election day, where they'll get closer to the real numbers.

I Just used real clear which gave you several different polls and I would also point out the Rasmussen polls is within the margin of error. As far as the alleged slant goes it has been pointed out more than once here the reason Rasmussen polls vary from the other's is they poll likely voters where the other's poll registered voters the main reason the left does not care for Rasmussen is because there polls don't skew left.

I Just used real clear which gave you several different polls and I would also point out the Rasmussen polls is within the margin of error. As far as the alleged slant goes it has been pointed out more than once here the reason Rasmussen polls vary from the other's is they poll likely voters where the other's poll registered voters the main reason the left does not care for Rasmussen is because there polls don't skew left.

He is not within the margin of error for the average, which is Obama leading by 1.7%.

I would say that that is your baseline.

Of course I'm sure you'll disagree, but whatever.

And we've shown it on the board before that Rasmussen was shown to be one of the most accurate pollsters in 2008.

What the Democrat pollsters are doing is oversampling 'registered' Democrats by 7-9%, which roughly refects the 2008 turnout. That was not the turnout percentages in 2010, and nobody thinks Dims will turnout anywhere near what they did in 2008 again.

Last edited:
I don't think people will be voting for Romney, I think they will be voting against President Obama. I hate to say it, but I really wish Mitch Daniels, the governor of Indiana, was the Republican nominee for president. I stand behind Romney 100% and am willing to give him a chance to make things right, but if he wins the election, he has 2 years and that's it. If things aren't changing and he goes the route President Obama is by placing blame, he will loose my vote.

I don't think people will be voting for Romney, I think they will be voting against President Obama. I hate to say it, but I really wish Mitch Daniels, the governor of Indiana, was the Republican nominee for president. I stand behind Romney 100% and am willing to give him a chance to make things right, but if he wins the election, he has 2 years and that's it. If things aren't changing and he goes the route President Obama is by placing blame, he will loose my vote.

The vast majority of independent voters will arrive at the same realization as you.

Obama is an abject failure and in way, way over his head.

Forum List

Back