Latest Poll Shows Independents Support The Affordible Care Act

And people have been known to LIE to pollsters.

*I* am one of them.

Get it Black_Fable?

LOL! The excuses you desperate right wingers come up with never gets old. Thanks for that, The Tool :up:

this will boost obama in the polls. people like a winner and they dont like romney, who offers no specifics on anything

My, these ultra-'Conservative' stances are just doing the GOP wonders, right?

The President has already framed this in a manner the GOP has failed to address. "Why should a major illness or accident bankrupt an American family?"

Now we have at the same time the GOP supporting people that are claiming that Global Warming and the resultant climate change are a hoax. Claiming so as we enter our third year of extreme weather, and major losses, both individual and to communities from the results of the warming. If the fires and floods continue through this summer, and the heat increases in July and August, how do you think the stupidity put forth by the GOP people like Inhofe is going to play in November. Not only have they denied that there is a problem, they have actively tried to prevent anyone addressing the problem.

Not surprising that the poll shows democrats strongly agree with the ACA that will benefit million of americans, and the re-thugs hate it, though the key vote is the independents, that also support the legislation.

Score another one for Obama! :clap2: :D

http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/548*425/sack062912b.jpg

Americans Issue Split Decision on Healthcare Ruling

Let me explain something to you, that poll shows that independents support the ruling, not the law. When asked specifically about the role of government the same poll found that independents thought that parts of the law should be repealed by a margin of 49% to 40% and that 52% of Americans want to repeal at least part of the law.

_yf6icfrzughukud-xffwq.gif

Go back and hide under your bed, you lost.

Forum List

Back