Latest Poll - Romney 47% Obama 43%

RCP shows that you are a smelling, yelling troll, diaper sniper.

Numbers mean something, but you don't get that.

Romney is going to win, then kick the far right out the door, thank heavens.

Ryan's pick is very meaningful, meaning that Romney believes he has everybody to the left of right he can get, so he is telling the Hard Right he is with them by picking Ryan.

I am hoping this will work for his election.

The fun thing is that Romney will not listen to Ryan or the Hard Right once he is elected.

I can't help but notice, people only draw attention to polls when it suits them and ignore the rest.

Obama widens lead over Romney in polls - SFGate

Pollster Charts

Fox News poll: Obama's lead grows as Romney's support slips | Fox News

Perhaps the OP would care to comment on these polls. :)

Let me give you an example...Anyone can take a poll on raising teachers salaries... If 60% of those people polled are teachers... Take a guess how the results of that poll are going to pan out.

The good polls are random, but somebody is ignoring that.

I can't help but notice, people only draw attention to polls when it suits them and ignore the rest.

Obama widens lead over Romney in polls - SFGate

Pollster Charts

Fox News poll: Obama's lead grows as Romney's support slips | Fox News

Perhaps the OP would care to comment on these polls. :)

Let me give you an example...Anyone can take a poll on raising teachers salaries... If 60% of those people polled are teachers... Take a guess how the results of that poll are going to pan out.

Anybody who takes just one poll into account is misguided.

Even the FOX poll showing Obama up 49% to Romney's 40% is just a snapshot in time.

The realclearpolitics average gets things right. The RCP averages called the last few elections within about half a percentage point or so, and right now Obama is at 48% to Romney's 43.4%.

Rasmussen's math skews more towards older white voters, and we know who they support.

I am going to start using 'Obamey' for both candidates.

Are there differences?
Yeah.

Do they mean a difference in how and by whom things will be run?
No.

Do not vote for Obamey.

Forum List

Back