Latest Poll - Obama - Going Down Like a Turd on Sunday Morning.

Oh, was she someone ELSE who thinks Mittens is a dipshit?

23 million unemployed.
43 monthes of UE over 8
47 million on food stamps, most in history.
5 trillion added to debt in first 4 yeras, also a record.
Family income down 4300 dollars.
HC Premiums up 2500 not down like Bammy promised
Gas up
Food up
Textiles up

All clearly reasons to re-elect the boy king.
Don't argue with me about how horrible Obama is. I never once stated that he was a fantastic choice, or that things weren't bad while he was in office. I do believe that the situation needs to be taken in to account, and he isn't responsible for everything Republicans want to crucify him for.

That being said, he makes Romney look like a fool. Even if what you have is bad, why would you trade for worse? It doesn't make sense.

oh, the spark plug in my pickup truck ain't workin' too good. Gotta swap it out. I'll toss in a banana. That'll get 'er runnin' again!

duh.

I'll argue with you about anything I want, you may choose not to participate, thats your choice.

Obama is an abject moron who has no business being in the Office, he has ZERO real world experience, he has ZERO business experience and frankly you look stupid defending him.

What I posted is his record for the last 4 years, it has earned him a trip home to Chicago.

Stay out of the conversation if you don't know what its about.

Look it up and get back to us.

Elizabeth Warren, do your own work brainiac.

What, did your friend bigfoot get tired and tag you in? Actually, the wrestling anology seems to fit. Little kids who think fake things are real.

LOL.....go play elsewhere kid, you are out matched here.

Indeed. I am outmatched in dumb reactionary rhetoric. I admit that I can't match you bullshit for bullshit.

What, did your friend bigfoot get tired and tag you in? Actually, the wrestling anology seems to fit. Little kids who think fake things are real.

Indeed. I am outmatched in dumb reactionary rhetoric. I admit that I can't match you bullshit for bullshit.

Too funny....run along and cry to someone else, I don't give a shit about your feelers.

You haven't a cluse as to what you are talking about and you aren't aren't industrious enough to inform yourself.

We call that lazy in the US.

Too funny....run along and cry to someone else, I don't give a shit about your feelers.

You haven't a cluse as to what you are talking about and you aren't aren't industrious enough to inform yourself.

We call that lazy in the US.

I humbly bow to your industrious bullshit.

It's not, by much. I'm well aware of it's a situation of "vote stupid" or "vote even more stupid."

Point being, Romney has exposed himself over and over as an out of touch moron. He flip-flops like a landed fish. And the only real difference is, with Romney, you can watch more of the same old shit, ALONG with further destruction of social value and responsibility.

i think that is happening with Obama and Co......so i dont see any difference.....i will continue on with a third party person.....i wont waste my time on these two bottom of the barrel clowns........

That's not a bad choice. One of the downfalls of the US electoral system is lack of a viable "other" option.

they are there.....its just all these "party" people with the ....your wasting your vote mind set.....so they all just keep voting for the "the lesser of two evils" and end up here 3 years later bitching about the same old shit......and im supposed to be wasting my vote?.....

i think that is happening with Obama and Co......so i dont see any difference.....i will continue on with a third party person.....i wont waste my time on these two bottom of the barrel clowns........

That's not a bad choice. One of the downfalls of the US electoral system is lack of a viable "other" option.

they are there.....its just all these "party" people with the ....your wasting your vote mind set.....so they all just keep voting for the "the lesser of two evils" and end up here 3 years later bitching about the same old shit......and im supposed to be wasting my vote?.....

That's what I meant by viable. There just hasn't been enough credibiilty or attention attributed to anything other than the Elephant and Donkey.

If the election were held today, the President would win on the strength of his lead in Ohio, but who fucking cares about facts, right?

That's what I meant by viable. There just hasn't been enough credibiilty or attention attributed to anything other than the Elephant and Donkey.
and as long as these Party people are afraid to cut their fucking cords and actually seek CHANGE.....thats the rut this Country will be stuck in....

If Romney get's voted in, DESPITE everything he displayed, America will unfortunately live up to it's international reputation of being stupid.

And the problem is, it isn't true. America isn't dumb. Just a large percentage of it's voters are.

so the ones who want Romney are stupid.....but yet the ones who want Obama to stay are not?.......look i agree Romney aint going to make much of a difference,he wont do what he says anyway......but how is keeping the guy in who is going to give us 4 more years of the same old shit ...any smarter?

It's not, by much. I'm well aware of it's a situation of "vote stupid" or "vote even more stupid."

Point being, Romney has exposed himself over and over as an out of touch moron. He flip-flops like a landed fish. And the only real difference is, with Romney, you can watch more of the same old shit, ALONG with further destruction of social value and responsibility.

you are a moron.....obam flip flops (you call it evolving)
what social value is romney gonna destroy?

so the ones who want Romney are stupid.....but yet the ones who want Obama to stay are not?.......look i agree Romney aint going to make much of a difference,he wont do what he says anyway......but how is keeping the guy in who is going to give us 4 more years of the same old shit ...any smarter?

you are a moron.....obam flip flops (you call it evolving)
what social value is romney gonna destroy?
Nothing that a Romneyite values.

Forum List

Back