Latest poll bad news for Palin

Palin needs to keep her sorry liberal ass out of my state, and she can take Rick Perry with her. Other than that I don't care about her being a political celebrity.

It's possible for an anti-Obamarrhoid to be against Sarah for Prez.....

But Sarah Palin a "Liberal" ?!?!?

Puking Eagle ....... you just puked.

And your stench is unseemly.

Liberal ass RINO is what we call people who pal around with people like Perry(former Al Gore campaigner) down here. Perry endorsed Guiliani in '08, not exactly a sound bunch if you ask me.

I like Palin, she's a nice ol' gal, but I haven't seen enough substance from her to go around thinking she's some kinda super conservative heroine.

You got a point about palling around with a turd like Perry. Being an Al Ogre campaigner is almost as bad as being a campaigner for The Pathological Liar and TRAITOR Juan Kerry.

However, not being a super conservative like that evangelical whackjob Pat Robertson does make her a heroine.

The rule of thumb that I use is that the more the hard left attack someone, the more of a threat they are to them, and therefore, they must be doing something great.

That's your rule of thumb, is it??? Did you figure that out by yourself or did you steal it??? :lol:

This really isn't bad news for Palin at all. She has left being a politician behind. She makes tons of money doing what she does now and it's hard to envision her leaving this current gold mine she's in.

Me a year ago..

Palin will not run for gov...she will sell a book or something like that, get on talk shows and eventually work for fox. She quit her job as gove to make money. Period.

How did I do?

You done good! She is studying up on world affairs now, for a run for the WH in 2012. I expect she is probably brushing up on the civil war...or something really current events like that.:razz:

Forum List

Back