Latest poll bad news for Palin

Two lines strike me as very interesting, the second of which is at odds with the headine:

"...the vast majority of Democrats, 88 percent, are not in favor of a Palin presidential run."

"Meanwhile, a majority of conservatives, 58 percent say Palin should run for president in 2012."

Two lines strike me as very interesting, the second of which is at odds with the headine:

"...the vast majority of Democrats, 88 percent, are not in favor of a Palin presidential run."

"Meanwhile, a majority of conservatives, 58 percent say Palin should run for president in 2012."
One might deduce that the liberals are scared of Palin. If she's as stupid and bumbling as they try to make her out to be, then they should want her to run so it's an easy victory for Obama in 2012 or the next democrat in 2016.

Has Palin announced she is running in '12? No? Let me know when there actually is something to talk about.

This liberal obsession with Palin is kind of weird.

Has Palin announced she is running in '12? No? Let me know when there actually is something to talk about.

This liberal obsession with Palin is kind of weird.

What is wierd in trying to chose your opponent??

The Dems are confident that they can beat her in 2012 and hold onto the Whitehouse.

But in my point of view--ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! Democrats do not recognize the danger they are trying to put the nation into. Damn Leftists only want power and will risk destroying us to gain it!!!!

One might deduce that the liberals are scared of Palin. If she's as stupid and bumbling as they try to make her out to be, then they should want her to run so it's an easy victory for Obama in 2012 or the next democrat in 2016.

Au Contraire, I think Palin/Limbaugh would be the perfect GOP ticket in 2012.

Why should Sarah Palin care about polls? she's not a candidate for office, the fact that the far left still remains obsessed with her is interesting but I guess when they're not busy destroying what remains of our Republic they need something to fill their spare time.

One might also deduce that Liberals love American politics more and want to save the country the humiliation of Palin maybe running, winning a primary...and the pullin' a Palin.......you know, doing what's best and quiting?

so much for assumptions, eh?

zombies.jpg

After we vote in MA, we must participate in the new poll on Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I for one think Palin would make a great Republican candidate

Palin/Bachman 2012

And this is exactly why thinking Americans conclude that the left are stupid. They actually cannot tell the difference between a politician and a political commentator. No wonder they struggle to grasp basic concepts like the difference between a news program and a comment program. Idiots.

I for one think Palin would make a great Republican candidate

Palin/Bachman 2012

:eusa_pray: Let that happen..

I think Rove, Schultz and the other Carlisle Groupers would be keeping her on a fairly tight leash about now if they felt that she could be an honest contender. I think she'd perform admirably in the primaries but they'll be sure that their candidate is money. You can bank on that.

No one is taking her seriously as a probable candidate in 2010, much to the disappointment of most Democrats that I know.

And this is exactly why thinking Americans conclude that the left are stupid. They actually cannot tell the difference between a politician and a political commentator. No wonder they struggle to grasp basic concepts like the difference between a news program and a comment program. Idiots.

Which is Palin?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oops...:lol:

I believe there were MANY FAKE polls by the state run media saying Reagan wasn't a Serious contender either..

And we see how that one turned out..:lol:

Forum List

Back