Latest Poll - Bad News for NFL

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Wow...The NFL is really taking a beating...

"The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport."

"Also according to the poll, the league saw a drop in favorability among every category of NFL fan."

Poll Shocker: NFL Now Viewed as Least Favorable Major Sport

Maybe it's time for the NFL to get back to playing football games instead of playing with people's political stances. Just a thought...

Wow...The NFL is really taking a beating...

"The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport."

"Also according to the poll, the league saw a drop in favorability among every category of NFL fan."

Poll Shocker: NFL Now Viewed as Least Favorable Major Sport

Maybe it's time for the NFL to get back to playing football games instead of playing with people's political stances. Just a thought...

The Nitwit Felons League has gotten too big for its damned britches.

Let me tell you something about polls, idiot....polls show an overwhelming number of US citizens think Trump is doing a lowsy job, that the country is on the wrong track, and has that stopped that orange mf from tweetin stupid dangerous shit? Hell to the fuckin NO. Polls show that a majority of Americans support ACA, has that stopped that orange bitch and the GOP from trying to appeal it? Again NO. So Polls showing white people not feeling the NFL...guess what? The fuckin world as we know it will not end, Trump and th GOP will continue to fuck this country and the sun, the blessed sun will rise each morning without fail...in other words, fuck the polls

Let me tell you something about polls, idiot....polls show an overwhelming number of US citizens think Trump is doing a lowsy job, that the country is on the wrong track, Polls show that a majority of Americans support ACAl...i other words, fuck the polls
My God, you are seriously stupid and alas, too stupid to understand how stupid you are.

Let me tell you something about polls, idiot....polls show an overwhelming number of US citizens think Trump is doing a lowsy job, that the country is on the wrong track, and has that stopped that orange mf from tweetin stupid dangerous shit? Hell to the fuckin NO. Polls show that a majority of Americans support ACA, has that stopped that orange bitch and the GOP from trying to appeal it? Again NO. So Polls showing white people not feeling the NFL...guess what? The fuckin world as we know it will not end, Trump and th GOP will continue to fuck this country and the sun, the blessed sun will rise each morning without fail...in other words, fuck the polls

Congratulations, you have just 1) Wasted time posting irrelevant bullshit and 2) Revealed that you are a racist. 'Idiot'

they are protesting for criminals..there is no denying that
the owners are wimps, except for JJones

Forum List

Back