Latest Palin Non-Scandal: Her hairdresser?

And if she looked like a dirty freak, the media would have those pics plaster on page one. Nice try Sarah. Celebrities get their pictures taken. And people like celebrities to look ok. Whether you love her or hate her, the fact is that she's a celebrity.

And if she looked like a dirty freak, the media would have those pics plaster on page one. Nice try Sarah. Celebrities get their pictures taken. And people like celebrities to look ok. Whether you love her or hate her, the fact is that she's a celebrity.

I don't love her or hate her and she is a presidential hopeful, not just a celeb.

You know......if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil wasn't so self involved, she'd get better press.
I believe you mean:

...if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil wasn't a conservative, she'd get better press.

No. I said it right...........self involved.

Why do I say that? Because many on the right are starting to turn on her as well. Many would like to speak out against her, but they are afraid to do so.

It doesn't even matter why, she has a right to get a haircut:cuckoo:

You know......if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil wasn't so self involved, she'd get better press.
I believe you mean:

...if the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil wasn't a conservative, she'd get better press.

Why do I say that? Because many on the right are starting to turn on her as well. Many would like to speak out against her, but they are afraid to do so.
Nobody's afraid of her but the left. :lol:

I believe you mean:

Really? Wanna explain why when people of the GOP are asked if Palin is presidential material, most of them hedge and dance around the question?

I believe you mean:

Whatever.... nice try though.

hey check out Boehners pic on the cover of nov 15ths Time mag.....and as a comparison to palins on the cover of Newsweek in the campaign.....they look pretty bad not a filter or retouch ion sight. that's just the way it goes for some.

ya know, i rate the importance of Sarah Palins hair right up there with what Michelle Obama wore to do gardening

in other words, neither is of importance to me

Really? Wanna explain why when people of the GOP are asked if Palin is presidential material, most of them hedge and dance around the question?
That's not fear; that's concern. The left's irrational hatred is driven by fear.

wow. just wow is all I got to say about that. Do you think she has a disformed back of the head of something? Why is the huge poof always so neccessary?!

Forum List

Back