Latest on Dan, If Anyone Cares

That is interesting information. Thanks for posting it. I just heard a very recent interview of Dan Rather in which he stated that he still believes the National Guard info on George Bush is true. What a jerk.

On a side note, does anyone remember this little Rather tidbit:

"What is the frequency, Kenneth?"

Adam's Apple said:
I certainly don't. But it's interesting to note that CBS had evidence that George W. volunteered to go to Vietnam as a pilot and sat on it while airing the National Guard piece put together by Rather and Mapes.

Dan Rather: He's Come Undone
By Roger Arnoff, Accuracy in Media
October 08, 2005 12:00 AM EST

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=8814

however GW was only qualified to fly the F-4's at the time and they were already obsolete...then he did not show up for his flight physical...he would have needed that to re-qualify on up-dated aircraft...a catch 22 situation here!

Abbey Normal said:
I just heard a very recent interview of Dan Rather in which he stated that he still believes the National Guard info on George Bush is true. What a jerk.

Yes, he was on Larry King a few weeks back still saying that his story was true. As the Arnoff's article stated, "This is the mark of a biased journalist who has lost the ability to comprehend basic facts."

Poor, pitiful Dan. In ordinary circumstances like these, you could feel sympathy and compassion for the guy, EXCEPT Dan Rather is not the kind of person you can feel sympathy and compassion for. What goes around, comes around, and Dan finally got what he deserved.

Adam's Apple said:
Yes, he was on Larry King a few weeks back still saying that his story was true. As the Arnoff's article stated, "This is the mark of a biased journalist who has lost the ability to comprehend basic facts."

Poor, pitiful Dan. In ordinary circumstances like these, you could feel sympathy and compassion for the guy, EXCEPT Dan Rather is not the kind of person you can feel sympathy and compassion for. What goes around, comes around, and Dan finally got what he deserved.

Amen to that.

Forum List

Back