Latest news from syria

MJB what do you think Iran is going to do to try to save ASSAD ? Iran DESPERATELY NEEDS ASSAD -----without Assad-----the little tyke in the well will never jump out

Oh hiya Patrick. So good to hear from you. Yes, I am a man of peace & love. What can I do to prevent those who thrive on death from having their fun?

Hey MJB why don't you tell us what a peace loving man you are again, or how about the one where you say you dont want anyone to be killed, maybe this time someone will believe you !!! FUCKING IDIOT

Does anyone know where sweet Patrick with his kind peace loving disposition, thoughts & words has so suddenly disappeared to?

Oh hiya Patrick. So good to hear from you. Yes, I am a man of peace & love. What can I do to prevent those who thrive on death from having their fun?

Hey MJB why don't you tell us what a peace loving man you are again, or how about the one where you say you dont want anyone to be killed, maybe this time someone will believe you !!! FUCKING IDIOT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AkY5O9zEXU&feature=related]Syrian Revolution is not Syrian[/ame]

we are supposed to believe those two twits? ITS ALL A NATO PLOT-----that one is as good ITS ALL A ZIONIST PLOT unnamed "sources"

Now this peaceful Islam party has spread to Tunisia as well. How many times have the Muslims insulted Chrisianity & Judaism? And how many times have Christians & Jews reacted like Muslims do? What a difference a religion makes.

Forum List

Back