Latest New Movies Viewed And Reviewed

Latest thing i saw was The Gambler. Very strange movie pretending to be an intertainment one, but still telling the boring story of one man, who loses all his money and borrowes it again and again. That is all, nothing more about it. So, I mark it 2 of 10.

"Revolver"... At the beginning film seemed to be very exciting, reminding "The Game" or "Lock, stock and two smoking...", but over the plot it became some sort of story about mental sickness. Very sad, it would be better not to include elements of drug addiction's thinking in it.

5|10

Boyhood won the BAFTA. Haven't seen it, but is it a liberal movie, about an American liberal family? Linklater's year, driven by the liberal Hollywood media?

Birdman deserved to win, IMO.

Boyhood won the BAFTA. Haven't seen it, but is it a liberal movie, about an American liberal family? Linklater's year, driven by the liberal Hollywood media?

Birdman deserved to win, IMO.
Seems to be an ordinary movie about an ordinary family. Nothing special, only life. Quite similar with "Once upon a time in America" or such films that show the life and nothing more.

Haven't been to a movie in a theatre since "Resident Evil 1." So waiting for on-demand/ppv cable tv tog et things I"m lagged about a year on average. But the latest new movies I've seen include:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Godzilla
The Monuments Men

and soon as it shows up, looking fowards to Winter's Tale and that latest X-Men movie.

"The Monuments Men" was really good. Not much of an art history type, but even I could appreciate it. Kind of an annoying mix of comedy and serious war movie flavors, but overall it worked. Tears flowed during the flamethrower scene, and I totally lost it at the very end with the "Do you think anyone will remember in 30 years..." Not "Seven Pounds" lost it, but maybe a quarter of that :)

Speaking of, "Seven Pounds" was awesome! End had me literally balling like somoene just shot my dog. Not much rewatch value because it's all twist ending like, but if you haven't seen it, do.

I saw 50 shades of Greg last night with a girlfriend. More like 50 shades of gay. And just like hunger games it was only part 1 of I believe 3 movies. Needless to say I won't be seeing the next two. Melanie griffin and don johnsons daughter is not that hot. Not at all. I can see why the guy was only interested if he could do really kinky shit to her.

2013/2014: Noah, Elysium, After Earth, Edge of Tomorrow, The Planet of The Apes

2013/2014: Noah, Elysium, After Earth, Edge of Tomorrow, The Planet of The Apes

I'm never like where sequels go. I couldn't wait to see how the apes lived in the woods in the beginning. Undetected by humans hiding surviving multiplying but they kind of glossed over that.

Forum List

Back