Latest Liberal Response to Terrorist Incident: Can the Can

So you would let John Walker Lindh (captured fighting for the taliban)
and Adam Gadahn (the American al quaeda) pass your profiling screening process, hell you could be working for the TSA right now!!!!

No you idiot.....any GOOD terrorist profiling program would likely dragnet them as well...

....however you libbies think stopping people from going to the bathroom the last hour of a flight would do the trick...

But you just said they wouldnt be singled out by you according to their looks. Do you think terrorists get on a plane with an Osama Bin Laden is great t shirt on while cursing America and shouting allah akhbar?

I said that? Stop acting like a cement head.....good predictive profiling looks at a whole lot of indicators....including race and religion....

No you idiot.....any GOOD terrorist profiling program would likely dragnet them as well...

....however you libbies think stopping people from going to the bathroom the last hour of a flight would do the trick...

But you just said they wouldnt be singled out by you according to their looks. Do you think terrorists get on a plane with an Osama Bin Laden is great t shirt on while cursing America and shouting allah akhbar?

I said that? Stop acting like a cement head.....good predictive profiling looks at a whole lot of indicators....including race and religion....

Yes, you're attitude towards non stereotypical looking jihadists

When they start hitting this list I'll start getting worried....

huh?.....come back later when you have a coherent argument...

:lol::lol::lol: says the guy who was just owned regarding the idea of profiling.

:lol::lol::lol: says the guy who was just owned regarding the idea of profiling.

hell, who needed profiling. The guys own father went to the US Embassy and reported him.. Shit. you cudda shoved this guy in Napolitano's frickin face and she'd still turn and look at her list of "returning vets." How damn DUmb can liberals be?

Forum List

Back