Latest GOP ad "They Think You're A Joke".

I like it. It’s better than most the ads spouting how Joe Candidate saved drowning children. It is so sad that the people who actually make the difference in the election will be swayed by tv ads.

What do you think? Effective or not?

The guy who made the boomer crack was born in.........1963

tenor-1.gif

If you voted for Trump, you are a joke. If you do it again, you are retarded.
"Idiot", "joke", "retarded"... you realize if they someday outlaw those words you might very well have to get a job as a mime
Yep, he (I know it's hard to believe BULLDOG IS a he.) needs to be more creative, like me. In post #8 of this thread I showed a bit of creativity.

What do you think? Effective or not?

I can't speak for others. It's not effective for me. There are plenty of positive reasons why I like Trump that I don't need to be insulted by an ad company who treats me like the very rube they claim the Dems are making fun of me for! That I would be stupid enough to let myself be manipulated like that into the Pavlovian thinking: "Oh yeah! Make fun of me?! I'll teach them. I'm going to vote for Donald Trump!"

Pleeeeaze.

It is very effective. More so because democrats keep hammering that nail expanding and reinforcing the point of the clip. Hillary's comment about deplorables had a huge hand in Trump's 2016 victory. I hope that the democrats keep it up and maybe make it worse.

Blob supporters are not a joke, they are garbage more often than not.
Fat shaming again eh?

More like blob supporter shaming
no. .. if you called Trump supporters blob, that would shaming them, but you called Trump a blob.

You have been irrationally propagandized, it shows. You watch and read a lot of rhetoric. You didn't used to be so irrational at the outset of his election. You get more so everyday.

You should stop consuming so much propaganda, it makes you as hateful as the irrational folks that use such ad hominem.

If I refer to Warren as Pocahontas, how much credibility does my post then have? :dunno:

Forum List

Back