Latest gillette ad features dad teaching transgender son to shave for the first time

My son just told me that Rowling is going to gay up Harry Potter. That is like Lucas messing with Star Wars.

Yes, and we all know George Lucas would never do anything to mess up Star Wars.

upload_2019-5-26_6-23-36.jpeg

Men can get pregnant, at least that's what the queer left says. There is like 63 genders now. I am like, WOW! When the last giraffe or rhino at the zoo gets pregnant, its always female. Not a zisgendered whatzit. And when you adopt a pet from the shelter? Is it a boy or a girl? Need you ask? Because gender is binary not a construct.Liberalism on the other hand is a total prefabricated ideal as is their confabulated ideal of sex.
They're crazy.

Greg

Latest Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son To Shave For The First Time
Months after releasing an ad shaming all men for being 'toxic' pigs (while curiously cutting out a scene from the original ad featuring a booty-grabbing fake rap video), Gillette wants female-to-male trans individuals to know that once those hormones kick in, they've got your shaving needs covered.

whenn your dumbasses in society LOL..... bye Gillete those stock will tank now bahahh
And the iditos can't figure out how INDOCTRINATION takes place over the population.

They are forcing this down Americas throat. Even most gays think trannies are weird and make fun of them. Gillette will have a real hard time selling $20.00 disposable razors I'm thinking.

NEW YORK – In response to Gillette’s powerful advertisement about toxic masculinity, Schick has unveiled a misogynistic razor for those angry and bitter men who feel betrayed.

“This product is 400% more likely to slice your face open than a regular razor, but you can take it because you’re not a pussy,” explained the three minute Schick Alpha Male Razor commercial. “It’s a razor for a man who refuses to be told what to do by a woman, whether she’s running for president or a doctor trying to stitch up his bleeding face.”

Special “gay-preventing grips” along the shaft are specially designed to reduce the razor from being dropped in the shower. The hyper-masculine shaving product is four times larger than a typical blade “so no one will fuck with it,” says the ad.

Instructions on the back of the packaging spell out a cruel and humiliating self-hazing ritual that must be completed before using the Alpha Male Razor.

“The blade only works on men with real jobs since women wouldn’t know how it works.”

To top it all off, the blade comes with a built-in speaker which plays Jordan Peterson reading from his books to smoothly affirm pre-existing prejudices.

In related news, a special hotline has been set up by Piers Morgan to help all of the men who feel that they were oppressed by Gillette’s commercial.

Personally, I don't shave but when I do, I use a rusty ass butter knife that I sharpen by stropping it on the sidewalk out front, and I use bacon grease mixed with Johnny Walker as shaving lather. That's how a real man does it.

Latest Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son To Shave For The First Time
Months after releasing an ad shaming all men for being 'toxic' pigs (while curiously cutting out a scene from the original ad featuring a booty-grabbing fake rap video), Gillette wants female-to-male trans individuals to know that once those hormones kick in, they've got your shaving needs covered.

whenn your dumbasses in society LOL..... bye Gillete those stock will tank now bahahh
And the iditos can't figure out how INDOCTRINATION takes place over the population.

Is this a joke?

What would possess a company to cater to 0.01% of the population while disgusting the rest?

Evidently, it doesn't disgust that many people. Sure, the crazies are upset by it, but all those companies aren't going to intentionally spend millions of dollars to piss everybody off.

Is this a joke?

What would possess a company to cater to 0.01% of the population while disgusting the rest?

Evidently, it doesn't disgust that many people. Sure, the crazies are upset by it, but all those companies aren't going to intentionally spend millions of dollars to piss everybody off.

Link? I think it does sleeve out many people.

Is this a joke?

I agree, but those companies will dump several million dollars on a bad guess. It's not uncommon at all.

NEW YORK – In response to Gillette’s powerful advertisement about toxic masculinity, Schick has unveiled a misogynistic razor for those angry and bitter men who feel betrayed.

“This product is 400% more likely to slice your face open than a regular razor, but you can take it because you’re not a pussy,” explained the three minute Schick Alpha Male Razor commercial. “It’s a razor for a man who refuses to be told what to do by a woman, whether she’s running for president or a doctor trying to stitch up his bleeding face.”

Special “gay-preventing grips” along the shaft are specially designed to reduce the razor from being dropped in the shower. The hyper-masculine shaving product is four times larger than a typical blade “so no one will fuck with it,” says the ad.

Instructions on the back of the packaging spell out a cruel and humiliating self-hazing ritual that must be completed before using the Alpha Male Razor.

“The blade only works on men with real jobs since women wouldn’t know how it works.”

To top it all off, the blade comes with a built-in speaker which plays Jordan Peterson reading from his books to smoothly affirm pre-existing prejudices.

In related news, a special hotline has been set up by Piers Morgan to help all of the men who feel that they were oppressed by Gillette’s commercial.

Personally, I don't shave but when I do, I use a rusty ass butter knife that I sharpen by stropping it on the sidewalk out front, and I use bacon grease mixed with Johnny Walker as shaving lather. That's how a real man does it.

I'm really not surprised.

Is this a joke?

Link? I think it does sleeve out many people.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna look for a link that proves corporations don't intentionally lose money. If you can't accept that at face value, you are free to think anything you want, no matter how stupid that might be.

Is this a joke?

I agree, but those companies will dump several million dollars on a bad guess. It's not uncommon at all.

If you own stock in the company, you should make your concerns known to the board of directors. If not, I don't think the care what you might think.

Is this a joke?

If you own stock in the company, you should make your concerns known to the board of directors. If not, I don't think the care what you might think.

Do you say the same thing to regressives that complain about Trump companies?

I see that this really upsets you....snowflake much?

Is this a joke?

Do you say the same thing to regressives that complain about Trump companies?

If they are Trump companies, they are expected to make dumb decisions. The difference is that other companies aren't usually out to cheat everybody they interact with.

Is this a joke?

Even if you do express your conserns it won't matter much. Folks will likely still buy razors from these guys. They just want to shave their face, and give two fucks about some eunuch helping a girl pretend she is a boy.

Forum List

Back