Latest from the criminal media

Another conspiracy theory for the chumps... The only criminal media is the GOP propaganda machine, Fox noise and the big fat idiot etc etc. No other media in the entire world agrees with your crap... They are called journalists, super duper.
Lol! it's not a conspiracy you idiot it's really happened! Someone has printed that headline and was passing the papers out. And the vast majority of the media are criminal, just like democrats.
And if course it was not the Washington Post, mr. Conspiracy nut job. the vast majority of the media are known as journalists, who care about the truth, as opposed to your Rupert Murdoch owned GOP garbage media, super duper. None of your crap has ever made it to the real world of Journalism or law enforcement. Pure garbage for provincial ignoramuses only.
And of course you don't know who did it, you just state your opinion as if it were fact.

Wow......................conservatives are more upset at a FAKE NEWSPAPER that was obviously satire saying Trump resigned than Democrats were about the witch doctor pictures and Obamabucks they did for the last president.
No one is upset troll, just not surprised that liberal scum would do this and that you and the usual suspect defend it.

Another conspiracy theory for the chumps... The only criminal media is the GOP propaganda machine, Fox noise and the big fat idiot etc etc. No other media in the entire world agrees with your crap... They are called journalists, super duper.
Lol! it's not a conspiracy you idiot it's really happened! Someone has printed that headline and was passing the papers out. And the vast majority of the media are criminal, just like democrats.
And if course it was not the Washington Post, mr. Conspiracy nut job. the vast majority of the media are known as journalists, who care about the truth, as opposed to your Rupert Murdoch owned GOP garbage media, super duper. None of your crap has ever made it to the real world of Journalism or law enforcement. Pure garbage for provincial ignoramuses only.
And of course you don't know who did it, you just state your opinion as if it were fact.
And you think the Washington Post is lying when they say they didn't do it Tama conspiracy Nut Job. Which makes you a typical GOP voter, doubting respected media and the FBI the CIA etc etc, supposedly protecting Hillary Obama holder etcetera etcetera etcetera. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is garbage. Breaking Hillary Obama FBI respected media etc are honest, your bought off High School grad x cokehead DJs are totally fos, just like the GOP.

And you think the Washington Post is lying when they say they didn't do it Tama conspiracy Nut Job. Which makes you a typical GOP voter, doubting respected media and the FBI the CIA etc etc, supposedly protecting Hillary Obama holder etcetera etcetera etcetera. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is garbage. Breaking Hillary Obama FBI respected media etc are honest, your bought off High School grad x cokehead DJs are totally fos, just like the GOP.
poor little triggered frankie....wapo has proven to be fake news over and over. I don't know who printed it but it would not surprise me in the least if wapo was involved in it. They are scum.

Well, if anyone would have read that paper, they would have seen that all the bylines were women for the articles, and many of them were satirical, in addition to the date of the paper being in the future.

But, wouldn't it be interesting as hell if Trump actually DID resign on May 1st of this year?

Look at all that misogyny, but
Wouldn't blame Trump one bit.
Obviously you dont have a dictionary handy do you? :rolleyes:

Wow......................conservatives are more upset at a FAKE NEWSPAPER that was obviously satire saying Trump resigned than Democrats were about the witch doctor pictures and Obamabucks they did for the last president.
You couldnt have bought such stupidity if you were trying to. I cant believe the conservative reaction to this. Why in the hell dont the realize this was a scam done in fun?

No one is upset troll, just not surprised that liberal scum would do this and that you and the usual suspect defend it.

So..................quick question there sportcheck, how did you feel about it when the conservatives were making pictures of Obama made up to look like he was a witch doctor, or the "Obamabucks" with watermelons and other racist pictures on them, or the way they made pictures of Michelle where she was an ape? How do you feel about all those things conservatives did to Obama?

So..................quick question there sportcheck, how did you feel about it when the conservatives were making pictures of Obama made up to look like he was a witch doctor, or the "Obamabucks" with watermelons and other racist pictures on them, or the way they made pictures of Michelle where she was an ape? How do you feel about all those things conservatives did to Obama?
I thought it was disrespectful to the sitting president. However, that cannot hold a candle to a wapo headline claiming Trump quit.

I thought it was disrespectful to the sitting president. However, that cannot hold a candle to a wapo headline claiming Trump quit.

Oh..................so you think satire and a fake news paper is worse than the racist memes that were created about the Obamas? Good to know.

Oh..................so you think satire and a fake news paper is worse than the racist memes that were created about the Obamas? Good to know.
Like I always say, no point EVER to debate with you filth. It's pointless. Everything is racist to you that you don't agree with.

Like I always say, no point EVER to debate with you filth. It's pointless. Everything is racist to you that you don't agree with.

You know, anyone can hit the "click to expand" button and see what this whole conversation is about. You stated that while you thought that the witch doctor meme, the "Obamabucks", and the memes where Michelle was made to look like a monkey were "disrespectful to the sitting president", you thought that the fake WAPO paper was worse. So, I then said, apparently you think satire is worse than racist memes. You then called me names without explaining yourself.

You know, anyone can hit the "click to expand" button and see what this whole conversation is about. You stated that while you thought that the witch doctor meme, the "Obamabucks", and the memes where Michelle was made to look like a monkey were "disrespectful to the sitting president", you thought that the fake WAPO paper was worse. So, I then said, apparently you think satire is worse than racist memes. You then called me names without explaining yourself.
Except that it's not satire. It was an attempt to create chaos by lib stooges. And again you try to down play it like you do all bad things done by lib scum.

upload_2019-1-17_15-21-56.jpeg

Conservative republicans truly are snowflakes.
Except you both lie and it was a real print newspaper delivered to people.

Except that it's not satire. It was an attempt to create chaos by lib stooges. And again you try to down play it like you do all bad things done by lib scum.

Well, apparently you don't understand what satire is..........let me help you out.......

satire
[sat-ahyuh r]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR satire ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
a literary genre comprising such compositions.

If you had actually read the paper, you would have seen that it was satire and was there to make fun of Trump and his presidency. Especially if you would have read the date which is in the future and knew what satire was. But, apparently you don't, and you think a fake paper is worse than racist memes because it's hitting Trump.

Forum List

Back