Latest Electoral Maps

nakedemperor said:
I smell.. *sniff sniff*.. the comeback train!

Woo-woo!!

All aboard! :usa:

Does the fact that Both California and NJ are weak for Kerry give you pause before your celebration? Just wondering?

Bonnie said:
Does the fact that Both California and NJ are weak for Kerry give you pause before your celebration? Just wondering?

Nah. I could say the same about Missouri, Virginia, and Florida.

It's gonna be cloooooose! :teeth:

I love drama

nakedemperor said:
Nah. I could say the same about Missouri, Virginia, and Florida.

It's gonna be cloooooose! :teeth:

I love drama

If John Kerry get's elected you'll have your "drama" and plenty of it! :duh3:

GWBfan said:
If John Kerry get's elected you'll have your "drama" and plenty of it! :duh3:

Ive been thinking about it lately and i think we will see Drama regardless who is President. I just think we have a better chance at surviving it with President Bush.

Actually, Bush is on the comeback. I check the electoral-vote.com site everyday, and Kerry had obtained a lead in that one up until today. So, Bush is on the way back up. Bush now has Ohio again, which Kerry had just a couple of days ago.

ChrisH said:
Actually, Bush is on the comeback. I check the electoral-vote.com site everyday, and Kerry had obtained a lead in that one up until today. So, Bush is on the way back up. Bush now has Ohio again, which Kerry had just a couple of days ago.

Most sights I'd seen had Ohio in the Bush column all along-- at least for the last few weeks. I think electoral-vote.com was the exception.

nakedemperor said:
Most sights I'd seen had Ohio in the Bush column all along-- at least for the last few weeks. I think electoral-vote.com was the exception.
Maybe so, I usually just check electoral-vote.com. Kerry had obtained a lead in OH, but Bush has it now.

Kerry had a lead overall too, now Bush has it back. We will have to see what happens.

Forum List

Back