latest anti-Romney (R) campaign ad

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
This ad is very compelling. Not for the faint-hearted :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo0Jwj03JU]Stage - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Excellent ad and really shows without a doubt what a scumbag piece of shit Willard is.
He doesn't give a damn about the hard working american, only about himself and his fellow cronies.

The ad showing what a liar obama is, is a better ad.

It just started running and I haven't found it to post yet.

Do you not care that Willard hates the working man? I'm sure you don't, likely another right winger that lives on welfare.

do democrats actually believe no one but themselves have ever lost a fucking job? shit. that proves what a coddled bunch of baby shits they are.

ummm..... if that was what this thread was about, that would be a kewl post :rolleyes:
do democrats actually believe no one but themselves have ever lost a fucking job? shit. that proves what a coddled bunch of baby shits they are.

Hey girl !!! :) Whachu up to girl? ;)

:gives: :up_yours:

Last edited:
This ad is very compelling. Not for the faint-hearted :(

It's a brilliant commercial.

And it illustrates what has been going on in this country for quite some time. Executives moving jobs to places they can pay pennies on the dollar.

Several people at my former place of employment actually travelled to some of these places to train people who were taking their jobs.

I can't think of anything more cruel.

Yes, it is compelling and there will be more ads from Romney supporters that received jobs from his restructuring companies.

Even more compelling will be people who believed Obama's promises watching their homes being foreclosed in front of them. Watch for them.

Yes, it is compelling and there will be more ads from Romney supporters that received jobs from his restructuring companies.

Even more compelling will be people who believed Obama's promises watching their homes being foreclosed in front of them. Watch for them.

Well sure.

English is a second language for most people in China and Mexico.

They're on board with a Romney Presidency.

After all..92% of the American people are still employed.

Those jobs could be shipped to China and Mexico. And Romney's on board with doing just that.

We're so much better off with Obama and Biden, 2 guys who never worked a real job and gave us record debt, deficits, poverty and chronic 8% unemployment

Oh and our first ever credit downgrade!

Last edited:
Another AD showing lying?

Not for faint of heart? Really? For whom?

Sympaty from the OP for what? The AD? The originator? Himself?

ALL the above?

WHO was the Company? WHERE is the fact checking?

Doesn't this AD bother the OP in the least?

Hey OP?

*BE ASHAMED*

We're so much better off with Obama and Biden, 2 guys who never worked a real job and gave us record debt, deficits, poverty and chronic 8% unemployment

I still don't know who the company IS...what Factchecking there was...was ROMNEY directly involved in this guy building a STAGE so he could be told he was FIRED?

The OP has some 'splainin' ta doo Loocie! ;)

If any of that were true, you might have a point. Since you dont...thanks for playing.

If any of that were true, you might have a point. Since you dont...thanks for playing.

WHAT compnay is this WAS Romney directly involved?

Stick to the TOPIC asswipe.

Well sure.

English is a second language for most people in China and Mexico.

They're on board with a Romney Presidency.

After all..92% of the American people are still employed.

Those jobs could be shipped to China and Mexico. And Romney's on board with doing just that.

good point. We know who the foreigners want.

Forum List

Back