Latest AGW Guess

I have to admit, the beauty of the climate change hoax is that they can explain away anything.......ANYTHING.......and introduce.......ANYTHING!! Its errorless learning for the stoopid of society!! Almost invariably, irrelevant shit......like the latest strategy the AGW k00ks deploy while American families are scratching their heads this summer as we all sit through spring weather for the WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER!!!

What is their response?

They talk about record heat records being broken in terms of the world "averages"......by, ready for this........

:itsok:1/20th of one degree!!!!:itsok:

Patently bogus?

You decide!!!:2up:

prinn-roulette-4a1.jpg

^ Phony Climate "Science"

that they call this shit "science" means science isn't science anymore. Its that simple. The phoney it all up with their "models" to make it look like science.....to dupe the public, "Shit....well, the computer models say its so........". And the track record of these models? A joke!!!

Millions of masters and PHd scientists are constantly talking about how "climate science" ignores statistical error and the scientific method. What more do you need? "Climate science" is the vehicle for big business........but GREEN business. Anybody who cant recognize that......well......then you're amongst the % of the population that is hopelessly duped. I cant help you.

Last edited:
that they call this shit "science" means science isn't science anymore. Its that simple. The phoney it all up with their "models" to make it look like science.....to dupe the public, "Shit....well, the computer models say its so........". And the track record of these models? A joke!!!

Millions of masters and PHd scientists are constantly talking about how "climate science" ignores statistical error and the scientific method. What more do you need? "Climate science" is the vehicle for big business........but GREEN business. Anybody who cant recognize that......well......then you're amongst the % of the population that is hopelessly duped. I cant help you.

Gigantor_Robot.gif

Thread summary:

Deniers declare all the data is a big fraud, because their cult told them it was.

Deniers then fail to understand why the world is laughing at them.

The denier cranks here are just the same handful of crybabies whining the same stupidity over and over. The really funny part is how they think they're relevant, instead of just being comic relief for the normal people.

If someone asked for a list of people on this board failing to connect with reality, you'd be at the top of the list.

SUBJECTS ON WHICH SSDD IS DEEPLY IN ERROR

Relativity
Quantum Mechanics
Thermodynamics
Greenhouse Effect
Global Warming
Logic & Reason

SUBJECTS ON WHICH SSDD'S ERRORS HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY EXPLAINED TO HIM

Relativity
Quantum Mechanics
Thermodynamics
Greenhouse Effect
Global Warming
Logic & Reason

SUBJECTS ON WHICH SSDD HAS REEXAMINED HIS BELIEFS IN LIGHT OF THIS INPUT
---
Still waiting for you to provide some observed measured evidence that proves me wrong rather than telling me what you believe in.

And for all the mistakes you believe I have made, it is you, not me who has fallen for the hoax....you are the one everyone is laughing at...you are the one who has become a joke because you can't show any actual evidence to support your beliefs...if I am stupid and can see the hoax for what it is, how abysmally half insensate does that make you?

You may actually be worse than Frank with his artificial moon.

Think about what your idea regarding pressure and heat would mean for refrigerators. How about Trenberth's diagram where all the energy is going. Where is your heat of compression in that diagram? It's not there at all. How could his numbers possibly work out ignoring all that?

You may actually be worse than Frank with his artificial moon.

Think about what your idea regarding pressure and heat would mean for refrigerators. How about Trenberth's diagram where all the energy is going. Where is your heat of compression in that diagram? It's not there at all. How could his numbers possibly work out ignoring all that?

Trenberths diagram is a joke...and refrigerators involve work....Again, if constant pressure can not result in constant heat...explain the tremendous temperatures deep in the atmospheres of the gas giants....those temperatures are due to nothing but pressure.

Well, dumb fuck, she called it right on the money for the polar vortex getting stuck in the Midwest and East Coast. That you are an idiot with the attention span of a 13 year old is reflected in all your posts.

You and Crick need to remember back to 11th grade and the difference between the AVERAGES and TRENDS that "crazy lady" was presenting -- and what REAL VARIANCE in data sets can produce as outlying peaks..

And without an explanation of what drives the short term VARIANCES -- all you got a Medicine Man asking for a virgin sacrifice. A 0.1degLattitude change per decade of Rossby waves DID NOT change the weather last winter.. In fact -- Wave Lady admitted that much of the amplitude increase in Rossby waves was in the NORTHERN peaks of extent. They far exceed the droop in the Southern extents. Surprised that I watched your video GoldiRocks??

Last edited:
That's pretty close to the norm around here. There are a limited number of players here and we've been at loggerheads for months. When evidence, logic and reason didn't work, we all fell back on insults. I'm getting a lot of practice.

..... logic and reason ALWAYS work. But good luck with learning to insult. Everyone of you warmers can best me at that.. :rolleyes:

We've had the most consistent motivation from the nature of our debating opponents here: a profound level of ignorance overlain on an irredeemable pigheadedness.

We've had the most consistent motivation from the nature of our debating opponents here: a profound level of ignorance overlain on an irredeemable pigheadedness.

At least you recognize your own attributes...

Thread summary:

Deniers declare all the data is a big fraud, because their cult told them it was.

The denier cranks here are just the same handful of crybabies whining the same stupidity over and over. The really funny part is how they think they're relevant, instead of just being comic relief for the normal people.
Wrong again. Because the observed data proves most all the models wrong. And, still waiting for that experiment. Or are you still in with the pots and pans?

It's colder....because of AGW, just as predicted by our models.

Go ahead.

Try it.

Input any conditions and the model will conclusively say "because of manmade global cooling warming climate change disruption"

You err. Our contention is that Rossby waves do NOT cause or result from a drop in temperature, but a decrease in the difference between temperatures at the equator and the poles. As you have seen (but continue to pretend you have not) Rossby waves are simply an oscillation in the normally-linear boundary of the jet stream. As much area is being exposed to cold Arctic air as is being exposed to subtropical air. There is no change in global temperature as a result of the condition.

You err. Our contention is that Rossby waves do NOT cause or result from a drop in temperature, but a decrease in the difference between temperatures at the equator and the poles. As you have seen (but continue to pretend you have not) Rossby waves are simply an oscillation in the normally-linear boundary of the jet stream. As much area is being exposed to cold Arctic air as is being exposed to subtropical air. There is no change in global temperature as a result of the condition.

Denier!!!

Of course AGW has NOTHING to do with temperature!! That's why the AGWCult is now calling it "Climate Disruption!"

You Deniers crack me up

Thread summary:

You need to have Faith in AGW in order for it to work

Yes...like so much of what the Left believes.

The ironic thing is most of them have no religious faith and denigrate those who do.
It's a lack of class. They have very little if any. Watch the insults fly in a message board, they are truly experts there.

Gee -- You must be referring to that snarky move you just pulled off where you BAILED from a discussion of Rossby waves just to take more cheap shots. Yep.. The conversations suck.. But it's not for lack of effort on my part.. :lol:

Well, dumb fuck, she called it right on the money for the polar vortex getting stuck in the Midwest and East Coast. That you are an idiot with the attention span of a 13 year old is reflected in all your posts.

That was predicted in an AGWModel? Really? When will it happen again, same time next year?

How's the Atlantic Ocean Hurricane season, per the models?

Forum List

Back