Late night television sinks to new lows in lame Trump jokes.

The guy was actually kind of funny when he did his Conservative parody show. But Jeez Looeez when Trump rocked his world, he came out of the closet with the most virulent case of TDS ever. Have you seen his Trump imitation? Good God, he has no idea what an ass he is making out of himself because his stooge audience screams with delight every time he raises an eyebrow.

The guy was actually kind of funny when he did his Conservative parody show. But Jeez Looeez when Trump rocked his world, he came out of the closet with the most virulent case of TDS ever. Have you seen his Trump imitation? Good God, he has no idea what an ass he is making out of himself because his stooge audience screams with delight every time he raises an eyebrow.
He was funny and still is funny. Trump acts like a clown so he is going to be made fun of. He is a gift to comedians

He was funny and still is funny. Trump acts like a clown so he is going to be made fun of. He is a gift to comedians
Colbert hasn't been funny since leaving Comedy Central, where he mostly languished in the realm of marginally amusing to begin with.

On a broader note, none of the late night "comics" have heeded a what The King -Johnny Carson- said about dragging politics into the evening comedy/interview program format...And their shitty ratings show it.

It's weird isn't it ??? Ever since the nation said NO to radical leftist ideology, and hired Trump, it seems to have opened the people's eyes as to what radical leftism is or has been in Hollywood, and wouldn't you know it, the left is just super angry about it, and they are stepping in it worse than ever now. The more they attack Trump, the worse they look to the American majority/audience resulting in lower ratings.

Low ratings are being hidden however on behalf of the overall agenda in which is obvious to all.

Celebrities have lost big time in this political climate/theater, where as they should have stuck to their original script's instead of allowing the powerful in Hollyweird to then use them (like pure idiots), in order to go after a third of their audience for their masters personal political purposes and/or political agenda's.

........you're the only clown --look at you!!! hahahahhahaahah..posting on USMB while Trump is POTUS

........you're the only clown --look at you!!! hahahahhahaahah..posting on USMB while Trump is POTUS
Wow, you sure got me there! Nice one

yes, I know
....you need to take a stress pill and relax--TDS is a serious problem that warps your thinking

Well a parody is funny but the real thing is even funnier

Trump responding to a reporter question and you can tell he is making it up on the fly. He still gets it wrong and his people have to sit him down and tell what he should have said.

Is it live or memorex

yes, I know
....you need to take a stress pill and relax--TDS is a serious problem that warps your thinking
I’m doing just fine. Thanks for your concern

It's weird isn't it ??? Ever since the nation said NO to radical leftist ideology, and hired Trump, it seems to have opened the people's eyes as to what radical leftism is or has been in Hollywood, and wouldn't you know it, the left is just super angry about it, and they are stepping in it worse than ever now. The more they attack Trump, the worse they look to the American majority/audience resulting in lower ratings.

Low ratings are being hidden however on behalf of the overall agenda in which is obvious to all.

Celebrities have lost big time in this political climate/theater, where as they should have stuck to their original script's instead of allowing the powerful in Hollyweird to then use them (like pure idiots), in order to go after a third of their audience for their masters personal political purposes and/or political agenda's.

Man, Trump won fair and square.

He also won with fewer votes.

So yeah, let's not spin reality too bad.

yes, I know
you're a liar--Trump as POTUS is driving you crazy

yes, I know
you're a liar--Trump as POTUS is driving you crazy
No it’s not driving me crazy. It’s non stop entertainment.

" Political Hacks Failing To Identify With The Real World "

* Mouth Pieces For Fools In Ivory Towers *

Issue is that many of the " satirists " and analysts are not even from the us rather they are foreign shit for brains who feel that their inputs into us politics are relevant and should reflect the social constructs from their own idiotic countries .

I tuned into get my inoculation of the dumb bitch samantha bee as she was discussing reparations and conveying that she felt in general that white people should be repressed .

It has been a very long time since my having watched the half wit troll trevor noah , where any attention ends up being very brief before his pretentious arrogance and obnoxious soap box of stupidity sends me reeling off to something more intelligent .

The goofball stephen colbert is just another idiot that quickly inspired my lack of attention for his sub intellectual flatulence ; but , hey , dolts are desperate to be entertained .

Truthfully , my attention is seldom given to most any talk show of either side as the host windbags preach along party lines according to dictates by buffoons that includes an over inflated sense of relevance and expectations that viewers be resigned to mindless drones in agreement .

Frankly, a lot of comedians are "whistling past the graveyard". Who needs to hire a comedian, when you can read real Trump quotes?

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." Trump

Frankly, a lot of comedians are "whistling past the graveyard". Who needs to hire a comedian, when you can read real Trump quotes?

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." Trump

You think about Trump all the time? Do ya?

Last edited:
No surprise that this clown leads the way.
Working his way up to guest appearances on Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper apparently.
And his canned fake-liberal audience cheers every time.

Trump is funnier than the lot of them together.

Forum List

Back