Late Invites to 9-11 Families.

Typical liberal bullshit, they can't get the ballots out on time either.

Many families of 9/11 victims still have not received their invitation to attend the historic 10th anniversary ceremony at New York's new Ground Zero memorial because of a bureaucratic bungle, the New York Post reported Sunday.

About 2,800 mailings to families -- which include the numbered credentials required to gain entry to the site -- were not sent out until Monday.

The late invites have relatives furious they could be turned away or hassled during their annual pilgrimage to the hallowed ground.

For the first time, families are required to show up as a group at a specific entrance, show their numbered credential, and present photos IDs.

Read more: Families Worried Invites May Not Reach Them Before 9/11 Ceremony | FoxNews.com

Hey, why isn't truthnevermatters whining about how requiring the families to show photo ID is disenfranchising them from honoring their lost loved ones?

Oh, never mind, I just realized they're not a voting block like the poor or the illegal aliens.

Forcing someone to show photo ID to honor their lost loved ones = GOOD
Forcing someone to show photo ID to prove they are eligible to vote in our Republic = BAD

TruthDon'tMeanShit is a partisan hack. She doesn't give a shit about the victims of 9-11, their families, or their rights.

If it was a fundraiser, you can guarantee those invites would have been mailed weeks ago. The point is not that it is only the 4th today and there is still time. The point is that the invites should have been sent fucking weeks ago.

Or are you such a fucking Obamatron that you can't understand that?

No it's hard to understand what has no basis in reality, though it seems to be a skill of yours.

Please explain further, I'm most interested in the part where Obama single-handedly delayed the mailings. I'm also interested in your take on how much I support Obama since I didn't vote for him, and won't vote for him in the future.

Actually, reality is what I deal in. Not partisan whining.... I do not justify or condemn based on party.

Unsurprisingly, you also seem unable to comprehend basic English. I did not accuse Obama or even the Democrats of not sending the invites. Simply commented that it would have been a priority to mail out invites if there was money in it for their party.

It appears that you also lack basic compassion. Invites for such an event should have been sent out weeks ago. It standard practice for any event.... public or private. It's basic manners.... which appears to be non-existent with our left wing brethren.

Souns like a distinction without much of a difference. It's all meant to blame Obama regardless of your protestations, IMO. Not fooled by your accusations of stupidity. I'd be stupid, if I believed your self-serving, faux-even-handed posts. It's laughable that you claim not to accuse "Obama or even the Democrats" and the finish the post by accusing "liberal bretheren". Who are we supposed to think you're talking about?!?! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back