Late Breaking News: Very Late: Countdown To Arrest of Lois Lerner

Guys I have GREAT NEWS!!!

The LATEST reports are that they're considering asking investigators about their progress so that they can get together to discuss whether or not it will be politically convenient to arrest Lois Lerner ANY SECOND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The LATEST reports are that they're considering asking investigators about their progress so that they can get together to discuss whether or not it will be politically convenient to arrest Lois Lerner ANY SECOND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a re-creation of the take down..

Last edited by a moderator:
This same thread was posted 2 weeks ago.

How many versions of Breaking News that never happens do we need?

Here's a re-creation of the take down..

@Sallow I'm cracking up so hard right now! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back