Late Breaking News: Very Late: Countdown To Arrest of Lois Lerner

STOP BEING SUCH WHINY MORONS. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE WITH THE BILL SINCE THURSDAY, WHEN IT WAS INTRODUCED AND IMMEDIATELY REFERRED TO COMMITTEE.

You conservatards are the biggest gossip-mongers on the planet.

STOP BEING SUCH WHINY MORONS. NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE WITH THE BILL SINCE THURSDAY, WHEN IT WAS INTRODUCED AND IMMEDIATELY REFERRED TO COMMITTEE.

Oh my...sense of humor, dear?

I have a fantastic sense of humor, but it just doesn't apply here. I would never joke around about politics.

I seriously doubt the OP is either.

07-11-2014, 11:31 AM

We have it on deep-doo-doo authority, LadyGunSlinger-of-doo-doo, that secret agent Allen West, who has a higher security clearance than the CinC, has reported on his dweeb-site -- Lois Lerner is going to be arrested.

A Congressman of a certain political persuasion has proposed a resolution asking the Sgt of Arms of the US House of Representatives, to arrest Lois Lerner. May as well have asked Sgt Schultz the Sgt of Alms...

anyway

day 1 and counting: 7/11 (no joking) 2014

:eusa_angel:

So, haven't read, heard, or watched any news today: Wassup? Lois been arrested yet?

Late Breaking [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]? :eusa_whistle:
7-15-2014, 07:52 AM

count down continues

Last edited:

Oh my...sense of humor, dear?

I have a fantastic sense of humor, but it just doesn't apply here. I would never joke around about politics.

I seriously doubt the OP is either.

860497_314762868672004_3233879450970360596_o.jpg

We have it on deep-doo-doo authority, LadyGunSlinger-of-doo-doo, that secret agent Allen West, who has a higher security clearance than the CinC, has reported on his dweeb-site -- Lois Lerner is going to be arrested.

A Congressman of a certain political persuasion has proposed a resolution asking the Sgt of Arms of the US House of Representatives, to arrest Lois Lerner. May as well have asked Sgt Schultz the Sgt of Alms...

anyway

So, haven't read, heard, or watched any news today: Wassup? Lois been arrested yet?

count down continues

Multiple choice question ahead --

The tension about what's going to happen is:

A. palpable
B. nonexistent
C. what tension?
D. <yawn> Damn, I guess I dozed off after that big breakfast.

anyway

count down continues

Multiple choice question ahead --

The tension about what's going to happen is:

A. palpable
B. nonexistent
C. what tension?
D. <yawn> Damn, I guess I dozed off after that big breakfast.

[MENTION=22217]Mustang[/MENTION]

I've been glued to C-Span waiting to see Lois Lerner brought into a hearing in handcuffs, gagged, and blindfolded.

Any news yet? [MENTION=27958]LadyGunSlinger[/MENTION]

Hello, is the Witch Hunt Club -- err -- uhm -- I mean, the GOP run Congress back in town?

Where oh where has the Sgt of Arms gone, Oh where, oh where can he be?

Oh she's getting arrested alrighty..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ba8rQtwY8]S.W.A.T. Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

Here comes the swat team now!

:D

It's not enough that the liberal Circus posse squirts all over themselves in the original thread but they think their flamefest somehow represents me or Allen West-- What it represents are the usual suspects who get their flaming bungholes burned on a daily basis by many conservatives here, myself included.. I'm honored that not only in the Flame Zone are several posts with my name in the title, but now here in Politics as well. :) Thank you.. LOL Thanks so much.. I'd like to thank all of my fans everywhere for this great honor.. I have so many to thank.. where to start?

I'd like to thank my father who paid for my college education where I learned just how stupid liberals are when doing battle with leftist Professors..

Next... I'd like to thank my parents for my wonderful genes...I don't look like a liberal HAGITHA, a homely ugly biatch, or a DYKE on steroids like most of the liberal hags who fromp up the forum.. So thank you mom and dad!! < cheesy grin >

For this next thank you.. I've given it a great deal of thought and I'd like to mention a few forum leftists who without their rank stupidity, I wouldn't be here tonight in this mentioned honor..

Petey, the kilt weaing dyke who claims to fly naval aircraft.
Shitbreath- That will suffice for many of the flaming retards here..

Forum List

Back