Last week's release of an FBI interview summary of Dick Cheney's answers in the Plame

Among the most basic questions for Cheney in the Plame probe: How did Libby find out that Plame worked at the CIA?

Libby's own handwritten notes suggest Libby found out from Cheney. When Libby discovered Cheney's reference to Plame and the CIA in his notes — notes that Libby knew he would soon have to turn over to the FBI — the chief of staff went to the vice president, probably in late September or early October 2003.

"I have a note that I had heard about Plame's CIA identity from you," Libby says he told the vice president.

Among the most basic questions for Cheney in the Plame probe: How did Libby find out that Plame worked at the CIA?

Libby's own handwritten notes suggest Libby found out from Cheney. When Libby discovered Cheney's reference to Plame and the CIA in his notes — notes that Libby knew he would soon have to turn over to the FBI — the chief of staff went to the vice president, probably in late September or early October 2003.

"I have a note that I had heard about Plame's CIA identity from you," Libby says he told the vice president.

Joe, the night porter at Langley, also worked for the CIA.

I just fucking outed him!

Oh nosies !! Here comes the special counsel!

Oh shit. It's just Fitzy. Nothing so special about him.

Forum List

Back