Last U.S. Terror Warning

So what your saying is that you own a gun, are responisble in not harming anyone with that gun and have made your kids responsible so that they don't harm themselves with said gun? Wow i thought that wasn't possible in the REAL WORLD. :D

Originally posted by insein
So what your saying is that you own a gun, are responisble in not harming anyone with that gun and have made your kids responsible so that they don't harm themselves with said gun? Wow i thought that wasn't possible in the REAL WORLD. :D

my kids don't touch my gun, holy hell that just scares the bejesus out of me thinking that..:eek2:

The way i see it is, i would never keep it loaded if i had kids but would show them it so that they wouldnt be curious about it. Like if you hide something from them and tell them they can't touch it, whats the first thing a kid tries to do when your not looking? They do it with cookies. they do it with birthday presents. Hell they do it with everything. The more they see of it, the less they are curious about it.

Thats just the opinion of a single white male though. So you know better than i would about raising kids.

I'm pretty sure I've shown it to them, at least a couple of years ago. They didn't seem interested and don't seem to care much about it. good for them and me. :D

Forum List

Back