*Last Time We Saw $4.00 Gal. A Barrel Costed $140.00*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Do the math, we are getting screwed.
2. Last time we saw these outrageous prices at the pump was a while back, and then a barrel of oil costs was 140 a pop!
3. Seems like we are being gouged, by the tune of 30 dollars a barrel.
4. I think we should be paying no more that 3.00 a gallon here in America.
5. Lets raise some *HELL*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:
6. What a rip off!!!!!:evil:
7. Link:Gasoline rises a penny to $3.87 per gallon - Yahoo! News

"NEW YORK – Gas pump prices have climbed for 35 straight days even though industry surveys show Americans have started to drive less.

The national average rose by a penny to hit $3.87 per gallon on Tuesday, more than a dollar higher than it was last year. Experts say prices should keep rising for the next few weeks before weaker consumer demand forces prices to drop. "We're going to see prices keep bumping up for three, maybe four weeks," energy analyst Jim Ritterbusch said. Eventually less travel will take its toll, Ritterbusch said.

"They're going to cut back on spending, and that will push gas prices down," he said. "All that should kick in by June."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
That's an incomplete way of looking at the cost of a gallon of gas.

Considering the BP oil spill, and the aftermath of excessive costs and underutilized resources, there is likely more overhead allocation being applied to the cost structure. We also have increasing demand from developing countries, whose recoveries are far more robust than ours post 2008.

Not to worry. $5 gas in the works, and you will pay it and just whine.

Then proceed to curse those fools who are trying to develop alternatives to oil.

Sorry bout that,

That's an incomplete way of looking at the cost of a gallon of gas.

Considering the BP oil spill, and the aftermath of excessive costs and underutilized resources, there is likely more overhead allocation being applied to the cost structure. We also have increasing demand from developing countries, whose recoveries are far more robust than ours post 2008.

1. Thats Bullshit, stop trying to ruin my rant too!
2. What you own some oil stocks or what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Not to worry. $5 gas in the works, and you will pay it and just whine.

Then proceed to curse those fools who are trying to develop alternatives to oil.

As Nancy Pelosi says, we need to ween ourselves off of carbon based fuels and begin using more renewable Natural Gas.

1. Sure I think we should be on Natural Gas, but the sad thing is, I'm not in the government.
2. If I were I would be getting everyone on NG.
3. Why aren't we hooking up the NG to all non-commercial cars????
4. Lets do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Finally we agree on something!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. We are getting screwed folks, call your reps.

Clearly. You got totally gypped on that public "edumacation."

1. I can assure you, you are no genius either.
2. I've read your shit, and till now you still haven't had one original thought.:eusa_whistle:
3. You are a minuscule of a person who has nothing to say.
4. And know one even cares what you think, now or ever.
5. When you can learn to think for yourself, and start some threads, you get back to me genius!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back