Last Nights Rants On Donald Trump? Well,What About Seven Years Of Senseless Death & Violence?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :argue: :desk: For all of last night, as they bashed Trump for a few minor negative things Donald has done in his life, like a few bankruptcies. {yah,but Solyndra and Obama-Care didn't piss off a few hundred billion?}, didn't we all yell, or wanted to yell back at the rats, "Well What About Benghazi",,,,,,or "What About Democrats Shooting Cops"????
It's as if all of those speakers are trying to make all of us believe that we live in a world of sunshine and lollypops!! :stupid:
Only Americans with an IQ under 35 believe any of this BS !!!
:thewave:

• Banned
what difference does it make? it was only four people the democrats let die, hey, we still have 300 million people left.

:bang3: :argue: :desk: For all of last night, as they bashed Trump for a few minor negative things Donald has done in his life, like a few bankruptcies. {yah,but Solyndra and Obama-Care didn't piss off a few hundred billion?}, didn't we all yell, or wanted to yell back at the rats, "Well What About Benghazi",,,,,,or "What About Democrats Shooting Cops"????
It's as if all of those speakers are trying to make all of us believe that we live in a world of sunshine and lollypops!! :stupid:
Rexx, your loyalty is noted, with a little bit of contempt from me. I'm thinking there were a few MORE deaths prior to the last seven years. Solyndra failed, and I don't know what happened to it's creditors I'm sorry to say, but that fact doesn't erase Donald's multiple record. And what about Benghazi? Because I don't think (and don't care) that you have been listening, to the timelines or the testimonies, just accept the rants of the haters. Democrats shooting cops? Did you ever ask the Trask family of their political ties? So wallow and revel in the doom/gloom/fire/brimstone that only Trump can 'fix'. Cherish the scapegoating, knowing historically where that leads. But count me out. And one more thing..I hope Russia hacks Trump's IRS files too!

• Banned
and how come no one brought up what happened in IRAN shortly after Obama gave that boring speech in Egypt telling the world that the USA is just like the muslin world?

Just ignore facts and you'll feel better.

• Banned
it just sickens all of us watching all of those people last night applauding the death of thousands of innocence over these last 7 years while Obama.Hillary and Lerch just stood there and watched.

You're getting a bit frantic. Have a Snickers bar.

it just sickens all of us watching all of those people last night applauding the death of thousands of innocence over these last 7 years while Obama.Hillary and Lerch just stood there and watched.

Are you talking iraq + afgan wars??

Are you talking iraq + afgan wars??
I don't think so, timmy, but Rexx will have to answer that. Nevertheless, it seems his mourning for needless deaths kicked in on 1/21/2009

Well since if you believe half of what you wrote than we understand why you hate Democrats...

Now you are delusional and wrong but don't let that hold you back....

Trump needs more ill informed and fearful people just like you to get elected.. You just have to spread more ignorance and fear before the election...

Forum List

Back