Last Night,MSNBC Was Mainly Focusing On Mitt Romney,Yet,Ignorning Bad Economic News

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:redface:

Last night, after Romney made his announcement, I couldn't help but switch back&forth between MSNBC & Fox News at the same time. To no surprise all of the Dodobirds on MSNBC were pre-occupied bashing Mitt Romney,and avoided the most prevalent issues of this week as more bad economic news has hit wall street. But Fox News covered all the important political issues of the week. Is this going to be the MSNBC Way through 2012? The Hell With The Economic Mess We Are In & Just Beat Up Mitt Romney & Michele Bachmann? What makes the effort to bash leading candidates on MSNBC is that their average audience ranges from 300,000 to maybe a million. And I'm sure a lot of the MSNBC viewers are only wathing to see how pathetic their anchors are. {who can't help but watch Ed Schutlz make a total jackass of himself time to time?}

Really? I watched Fox tonight and it was pretty much the Romney Hour.

• Banned
Really? I watched Fox tonight and it was pretty much the Romney Hour.

Ive been watching Fox all night, they also did cover the bad economic news as well,,the Small Weiner story, the Massachusetts Tornado, Sarah Palin, but they did not spend their final 5 hours of programming focusing only on Mitt Romney. FOX never does that. Wouldn't anyione change the channel if any network only covered one story for an hour?

Clean-up from tornado to cost millions...
:eek:
Removing twister debris may cost tens of millions
June 10, 2011 - 20 communities face big challenge
The first call for help came at 3 a.m., a few hours after the tornado warnings had been lifted. A woman from Westfield had awakened Tyler Oleksak, owner of T.J. Bark Mulch Inc., hoping he might help her dispose of all the trees that had fallen around her property. It was the first of many calls, and then Oleksak gave the town’s Public Works Department a call to see whether they might coordinate. Within a few days, the Southwick company had hauled off at least 2,500 tons of debris. “There’s a lot of work to go around,’’ Oleksak said.

As state and local governments move from the rescue and recovery phase to cleaning up after last week’s deadly tornadoes, they are grappling with how to remove an untold amount of debris, including mounds of rubble from hundreds of fallen buildings, the remains of thousands of splintered trees, and a multitude of other detritus filling yards and blocking roads across 20 communities in Central and Western Massachusetts. Officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency met in Wilbraham yesterday with state and local emergency management and public works officials to discuss how best to coordinate debris removal that will probably cost tens of millions of dollars. Cities and towns, nine of which suffered the bulk of the damage from three tornadoes that touched down, will have to follow strict federal guidelines before they can be compensated for the costs of the cleanup. Homeowners are expected to seek relief from their insurance companies.

Earlier this week, Barbara Anthony, undersecretary of the state’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation, said that homeowners have already filed 5,000 insurance claims, totaling $90 million. “This will be a giant project,’’ Peter Judge, spokesman for the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, said in an interview prior to yesterday’s huddle. “We have already had the National Guard, Department of Transportation, and Department of Conservation and Recreation out using chain saws, moving things to the side of roads, and making sure access is available. The removal will be a coordinated statewide attack that we’re now formulating.’’

At yesterday’s meeting, FEMA officials said the federal government would cover 75 percent of the costs of all debris removal their field teams deem to qualify for federal aid. The rest will be covered by state and local governments, unless state officials or lawmakers decide that the state should cover all the costs. “I want to assure you that you are not alone,’’ John McGough, a public assistance branch chief for FEMA, said at the meeting.

MORE

Last Night,MSNBC Was Mainly Focusing On Mitt Romney,Yet,Ignorning Bad Economic News

What exactly surprises you that the Single Most Blatantly Pro Democrat/Liberal progressive Agenda Network in America would downplay bad news for their Chosen Leader, and focus on the Negatives of his Opponents.

or are you 1 of the 3 people in America who have been living under a rock, and did not know that MSNBC in the Tank for Obama.

I think of MSNBC as comedy... who in their right mind wouldn't..

Their far too pathetic to be taken seriously...

"Lean Forward" ... Damn that's stupid...

well, i suppose fauxnews *is* more your speed. but that's to be expected.

once again, though, i'm sure it impresses the rightwingnuts. so it's all good. :thup:

What exactly surprises you that the Single Most Blatantly Pro Democrat/Liberal progressive Agenda Network in America would downplay bad news for their Chosen Leader, and focus on the Negatives of his Opponents.

or are you 1 of the 3 people in America who have been living under a rock, and did not know that MSNBC in the Tank for Obama.

does fauxnews have a democratic counterpart to scarborough?. you know, since we're talking about agenda-based reporting.

oh right... they don't.

sorry charlie.

and if you actually ever watched anything that offered a viewpoint different from your own, you'd know that MSNBC shreds the president on a daily basis.

but the repubs haven't exactly offered a viable alternative, have they?

well, i suppose fauxnews *is* more your speed. but that's to be expected.

once again, though, i'm sure it impresses the rightwingnuts. so it's all good. :thup:

I usually watch MSNBC... I love the drama and desperation...:lol:

I do watch Cavuto though...eh.. when I can..

Forum List

Back