Last night I vandalized my neighbors garden gnomes because those little statue bastards are racist!

laffatlibs

Aug 8, 2017
JS116606846.jpg

Tonight, I'm going after that concrete birdbath of his!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

A house nearby has one of those old black jockey driveway ornaments, holding a lantern. He carved the hat brim down and repainted it to look like Spock from the Wrath of Khan movie.

I guess he's safe, unless Star Wars fans take offense.

True story - I'm a total gnome racist. My husband brought one home and I threw it in the wood stove. Now he and the kids threaten to buy it every time we a gnome and I tell them they better rent guards or it won't make it through the night.

True story - I'm a total gnome racist. My husband brought one home and I threw it in the wood stove. Now he and the kids threaten to buy it every time we a gnome and I tell them they better rent guards or it won't make it through the night.

Disturbing. Cool, but disturbing at the same time.

Gnomes are evil. Just like their friends, the Commie Smurfs.

popaganda_S_M_U_R_F.jpg

I hate flamingos even more, don't ask what I did to them...

You live in a Gingerbread house don't you?

Hmm that depends on if you mean the architectural style of decorations on Victorians, or the Hansel and Gretel style which was an English Tudor w/thatch. My home is a French Tudor revival which is similar...

V4JTj4I.jpg

Hmm that depends on if you mean the architectural style of decorations on Victorians, or the Hansel and Gretel style which was an English Tudor w/thatch. My home is a French Tudor revival which is similar...

V4JTj4I.jpg

I was referring more to your use of burning victims in your stove. :laugh:

V4JTj4I.jpg

I was referring more to your use of burning victims in your stove. :laugh:

Well ya know, the witch /was/ planning to throw Hansel and Gretel in the oven... True story - I can burn water.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

If you're wearing pink feathers... you should never sleep again. ~Muhahahaha~

Forum List

Back