Last night Colbert used one of my clips

dudes have you ever seen something you thought of turn up on TV?

What I am trying to tell you people is there are lots ofpeople veiwing these sites for many many reasons.

Posting at places like this gets you heard.

chill and quit thinking in a knee jerk manner

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4]No Donny these men are cowards - YouTube[/ame]

that is a perfect one.

clean language and short with lots of applications.

now go look at the whos on line page and tell me how many viewers are out there

dudes have you ever seen something you thought of turn up on TV?

one morning, i said "good morning" to my wife. a day later i switched on the tv in the morning, and one of those moderators said "good morning" to the viewers as well.

man, i was pissed.

Did ABC steal that for their weekday morning show? You know, Good Morning America...

I think its fucking awesone that the entertainment field and the comentators HELL even the republican party sees the value in what I say.

They would only end up on the comedy channels and fake news channels (like Colbert!) Lol!
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard :lol:

how many pages of veiwers right now ?

45 pages of people JUST veiwing the threads

Where on this planet can a regular Joe smuck like the pack of us here have that many people listening to what you think and say?

This is the new town hall.

Good ideas and or clever repartee moves up the feeding chain folks.

Now How many of you have seen something you though of and used in a certain way turn up on the little screen?

anyone else?

I will bet there is someone out there on this site who has seen it happen besides me.

please tell me when was the last time you saw SEVERAL republicans USE the word "poopy" all within a few weeks span?

They used it exactly like I did here.

that is NOT a popular movie clip now is it?

Forum List

Back