Last night Colbert used one of my clips

I see my arguments get echoed on the little screen.

Do your debate methods get echoed?

It's a bit of a stretch to call posting pop culture "quotes" arguments.

You recalled popular quotes from popular movies. Good for you.

That's a step towards proper brain functions.

Last edited:
I think its fucking awesone that the entertainment field and the comentators HELL even the republican party sees the value in what I say.

I am tapped in to the pulse are you?

Uh, I prefer not to be tapped into the pulse of Paris-Hilton-Kardashian-HoneyBooBoo pop culture. But thank you for your concern.

pretend as you may boody,

I see MY comments reflected in the media.

do they reflect any of your tired shit?

I have seen the "I know you are but what am I" pee wee stuff mentioned on TV news talk shows.

The republican party used my whole idea of the "Poopy" example to paint your detractor as a childish fooll.

I thought of these things on my own you clowns and guess who ended up using them?

I have seen the "I know you are but what am I" pee wee stuff mentioned on TV news talk shows.

Wow! I've only been saying that for 25 years, which is 24 years longer than I've been exposed to your idiocy.

I thought of these things on my own you clowns and guess who ended up using them?

No, Paul Reubens did.

Last edited:
pretend as you may boody,

I see MY comments reflected in the media.

do they reflect any of your tired shit?

Oh.My.Goodness.

That is one of the best Delusions of Mediocrity I've ever seen. Considering your posting behavior, the causal relationship between you and the MSM is clearly the reverse.

I'd give you Pos Rep if I could.

Thanks for the good giggle.

Last edited:
tell me have you EVER seen something that you used ever been reflected in the media?

it has happened to me several times now.

I think its fucking awesone that the entertainment field and the comentators HELL even the republican party sees the value in what I say.

tumblr_m06mi819DC1r59n63.gif

Poopy head

I know you are but what am I

where the white women at

where the hell do you think these people get ideas from folks?

tell me have you EVER seen something that you used ever been reflected in the media?

it has happened to me several times now.

I see my my thoughts and ideas about a topic often reflected in articles I read - but I attribute that to my knowledge of the subject and to the fact that others have similar knowledge. I have no Ego Stake in thinking that because such concepts occurred to me, I caused others to think of them.

Correlation is not Causality. But I doubt you understand the distinction.

Your writing political commentary every day and needing to know what is moving the people in that area.

Are you telling me you would NEVER glance at the big chats sites?

You would be an idiot not to

Poopy head

I know you are but what am I

where the white women at

where the hell do you think these people get ideas from folks?

Not you. You picked them up from the people who made them popular.

Forum List

Back