Last Movie You Saw.....

I'm still musing over Into The Wild. It kinda haunts me.
What a waste of a life.

"The Visit", by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

Night Shamalayandingdong lost his touch after the Sixth Sense. After that all his movies are all rated tomato popo.
It was lame. I wanted to see "Black Mass", but the person I was going with wanted to see this thing. I didn't know it was an M. Night flick until the opening credits, at which time I said to myself, "Oh, shit!"
I watched The Martian and it's not bad. My friend told me that the Green Inferno is a good horror movie. I might watch if I have time. Directed by Eli Roth also directed the Hostel 1 & 2.
I will have to look into the Roth flick. I like Hostel 1 a lot. It was disturbing, as much for the concept as for the actual violence. I have not seen the second one.

What a waste of a life.
Isn't that the one with the kid that starved to death when he tried primitive camping in Alaska during the winter? Couldn't cross the swollen river even though there was bridge a several hundred yards from his campsite.

I want to see that New Johnny Depp movie...Black something...

Johnny Depp..... yummmm.
a77d56e43f70a524808a6b13194bc0a6.jpg

What a waste of a life.
Isn't that the one with the kid that starved to death when he tried primitive camping in Alaska during the winter? Couldn't cross the swollen river even though there was bridge a several hundred yards from his campsite.
Yes.
Guy was personable, loved, made easy friends, but was looking for the other side of the rainbow and pissed everything away...including his life. Such a waste.
I guess it is haunting me because I think he was mentally unstable and it makes me feel guilty thinking that.

What a waste of a life.
Yes.
Guy was personable, loved, made easy friends, but was looking for the other side of the rainbow and pissed everything away...including his life. Such a waste.
I guess it is haunting me because I think he was mentally unstable and it makes me feel guilty thinking that.
Yeah that one was pretty good. Chris McCandless I think his name was. Emile Hirsch played it well.

He was looking for "enlightenment". It was right there in Hal Halbrook when he asked him to carry on his name by letting him adopt him as his grandfather. But no. Chris "Supertramp" still needed to find something. Only while dying did it finally hit him. Happiness is SHARING with someone else. He pish poshed it all away. And it pissed me off something fierce. And STILL makes me feel guilty for feeling that way.

He was feeling sorry for himself. Poor abused rich kid, he thought. He woulda killed himself at age 10 if he got half of what REALLY abused kids get.

He was looking for "enlightenment". It was right there in Hal Halbrook when he asked him to carry on his name by letting him adopt him as his grandfather. But no. Chris "Supertramp" still needed to find something. Only while dying did it finally hit him. Happiness is SHARING with someone else. He pish poshed it all away. And it pissed me off something fierce. And STILL makes me feel guilty for feeling that way.

He was feeling sorry for himself. Poor abused rich kid, he thought. He woulda killed himself at age 10 if he got half of what REALLY abused kids get.
That is actually something I forgot about from that movie. Happiness is meaningless unless it is shared. Thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back